Warning - Something big on Sunday (27.09 - awaiting update))

Couldn't someone direct Jason or whoever to this thread?

Even if they write 'nothing has been confirmed yet, therefore cannot be announced'

IT WOULD BE SOMETHING!!!!

YES please. Come on Jason, just put this all to rest and make a comment. ANYTHING I think will do at this stage!

• Like 1

Doctor Who doesn't interest me at all. Anyway, i'm past caring as i won't be going.. It's too late to sort stuff and i'm sure as hell not queuing up again. This announcement is as ill judged as the ' big name ' one.

In future i suggest you only announce stuff that's 100% confirmed, then you won't mess people about. Yes, the people that can only go one day, that have to book tickets, and photoshoots, and trains.

• Like 5

Ok lets think about this ok to some people Showmasters has failed but to others they haven't, so for the others who think they have failed there is always next year were they can make it right or c20, but then again in my verdict they should of really called this a doc who con than winter londonfilmandcomiccon.

Ok lets think about this ok to some people Showmasters has failed but to others they haven't, so for the others who think they have failed there is always next year were they can make it right or c20, but then again in my verdict they should of really called this a doc who con than winter londonfilmandcomiccon.

I think only right that there is a lot of Doctor Who guests for this one, with it being the 50th Anniversary year, other shows / movies will have their day again in the future.

then again it should be mixed you don't see a con in the states focusing just on doctor who they have a reunion and then other guests that meet peoples criteria to be honest I don't have a problem with it as doc who as its a uk program and it should have a major publicity over here at cons and radio etc, but alot of people on here and who I have talked too that are regular goers have chosen to drop out of this one as its not worth the fairs for one guest shame really.

• Like 1

even though I cant attend I do agree that it is the big 50 for Dr Who so there for there should be as many guests as they can get it will be like Star Trek GOT or Star Wars I mean there was a lot of star trek guests at the summer event and last year there was a lot of GOT guests so showmasters give each fandom there fair share of guests its just a matter of opinion

then again it should be mixed you don't see a con in the states focusing just on doctor who they have a reunion and then other guests that meet peoples criteria to be honest I don't have a problem with it as doc who as its a uk program and it should have a major publicity over here at cons and radio etc, but alot of people on here and who I have talked too that are regular goers have chosen to drop out of this one as its not worth the fairs for one guest shame really.

am just shocked at the lack of horror guests, showmasters need to get tyler mane or derek mears to save this event for the horror fans any way..
  • Like 3

• Moderators

Can we keep the personal attacks and arguments off here please? There's really no need for it. As for 'there's too much..' and 'there's not enough..' etc - an event will NEVER EVER EVER please EVERYONE. So there's loads of Who guests - there always is, and they're always popular. It's a no brainer. We've had countless discussions about horror guests, so that's been and done. It's the same old..

• Like 4