Warning - Something big on Sunday (27.09 - awaiting update))

I'm going both days anyway (I have 20 photo shoots booked - no way am I doing all of those in one day! lol) so if this turns out to be something of interest to me - great! If not, then I'm sure it'll be of interest to lots of other people. There's already going to be lots there of interest to me anyway! One of the reasons I really like these events is that there is a lot of variety with these things. :-)

- G

I'm going both days anyway (I have 20 photo shoots booked - no way am I doing all of those in one day! lol) so if this turns out to be something of interest to me - great! If not, then I'm sure it'll be of interest to lots of other people. There's already going to be lots there of interest to me anyway! One of the reasons I really like these events is that there is a lot of variety with these things. :-)

- G

It's funny how things creep up a few weeks ago I didn't have many photoshoots planned, but was coming both days and now I'm starting to think it could be pretty hectic again even going both days as now have them with

Billie Piper

Nicole DeBoer

Natasha Henstridge

Hannah Spearitt

Paul McGann

Noel Clarke

Andrew Hayden Smith

Walter Jones

Sam Jones with Prop

Trying to find time to get the autos on top, is now starting to look quite tricky, still I guess should be the opportunity over the full two days.

I've buckled and have bought tickets. I want to meet Brian Blessed and I can't think what could be good enough to miss him (I can only do one day). Phew, maybe I can stop hanging around this thread now and get on with my life! :rolleyes:

Good move, you wouldn't want to miss Brian, he's a legend !

• Like 1

I've buckled and have bought tickets. I want to meet Brian Blessed and I can't think what could be good enough to miss him (I can only do one day). Phew, maybe I can stop hanging around this thread now and get on with my life! :rolleyes:

Met him in Cardiff. The man will talk your ear off!!! LOL!

• Like 1

:vader: With regard to the on going 'big Sunday event' thing. I'm going Sunday so thats not a problem, but I have read the previous posts with interest. I think I can speak for the majority when I say that we are regular visitors to these shows so know the score when it comes to guests having to drop out, for various reasons, so PLEASE just give us a hint of whats on Sunday - all Showmasters need to add is 'subject to confirmation'. Most of us would understand if it didn't quite work out, I get the feeling that some are getting fed up with the length this is taking and are now not going to the LFCC at all because of it. Just my thoughts :borg:
  • Like 3

Its great that showmasters put on these events for all us fans!!!! I personally didnt no bout these events until maybe past 2/3 years and started travelling from Scotland to attend. And like us all we love them and anticipate one to the next. But im starting to wonder if wlfcc is really necessary! ? Wot with miton Keynes then lfcc and Glasgow. Lfcc has to be the main event of the year. Do we really need a winter with mk the following month? ? Plus it helps us save bit longer :). Anyway thats my rant so thanks showmasters for these events and look forward to future ones.

• Like 1

Its great that showmasters put on these events for all us fans!!!! I personally didnt no bout these events until maybe past 2/3 years and started travelling from Scotland to attend. And like us all we love them and anticipate one to the next. But im starting to wonder if wlfcc is really necessary! ? Wot with miton Keynes then lfcc and Glasgow. Lfcc has to be the main event of the year. Do we really need a winter with mk the following month? ? Plus it helps us save bit longer :). Anyway thats my rant so thanks showmasters for these events and look forward to future ones.

I'd rather they'd skip another Collectormania then, London is so much easier to reach if you come from abroad :P

This will be my second Showmasters event and I'm going on Sunday so I'm just focusing on the guests that I know are going and that interest me.

I can see why people are getting hacked off though. Luckily for me I don't have to book flights or hotels but I feel sorry for those that are waiting on this to decide what tickets to book

Edited by Gmorris2504
  • Like 1

I'm getting more annoyed by the day. I usually go to this event on the Saturday. As i've said before, trains run a restricted time table on Sundays and the earliest train for me gets into London just after 1pm, which is far to late.

So if it was something of interest to me, i'd go down on the Saturday night and stay in an accomodation somewhere.

As we still don't know what this ' big thing ' is, time is running out fast to book tickets, hotel etc, so this event is now in doubt for me.

All i'll say is that it I hope it's not Game of Thrones related otherwise i will be really livid if i miss it!!

Sorry for the rant, it's all right if you can go both days but for me up in North Yorkshire it's not as easy as that.

• Like 8

yeah i agree, its not easy to get booking done really esp if its mainly the sunday your looking at going, im traveling from east yorkshire myself with my sis but we will be going both sat and sunday anyway so not too bad for us, but i still think its badnews for those like you who havent booked yet and are waiting solely on this sunday announcment

I'm getting more annoyed by the day. I usually go to this event on the Saturday. As i've said before, trains run a restricted time table on Sundays and the earliest train for me gets into London just after 1pm, which is far to late.

So if it was something of interest to me, i'd go down on the Saturday night and stay in an accomodation somewhere.

As we still don't know what this ' big thing ' is, time is running out fast to book tickets, hotel etc, so this event is now in doubt for me.

All i'll say is that it I hope it's not Game of Thrones related otherwise i will be really livid if i miss it!!

Sorry for the rant, it's all right if you can go both days but for me up in North Yorkshire it's not as easy as that.

Same with me. I must say that I'm getting rather angry/annoyed with the lack of information. International orders have stopped and U.K orders will be stopping soon too. Considering the warning was given 3 months ago it's really quite poor. I must say I'm quite disappointed.

• Like 1

I agree. I'll come from France on Sunday, I had to book for my tickets last week because online shop closed last friday. So if "there is something big on Sunday" (for example, all 13 dwarves coming to visit us ... :smile: ) I hope that tickets (if there are tickets)won't be available only online. Also, if other guests interesting for me are announced, I hope there will come on sunday and I hope there will be tickets left to buy at the conv !!

I'd like to add that I'm really happy that this kind of event took place in London because it's easier to come than Glasgow or Cardiff. But I've noticed that for this Winter session there are much fewer guests (and much fewer big guests from current shows) than in summer. I hope big guests are going to be announced. Thanks for Michael, Suanne, William, and others

• Like 3