Warning - Something big on Sunday (27.09 - awaiting update))

All these messages and still no announcement yet, hope that by the time it announced it'll worth the wait because I'll be disappointed not being able to either refund my tickets for an early Sunday and my Flash Gordon Saturday to swap it for a Sunday.

If it's worth it.

My hope's aren't that high as yet.

Now would LOVE to get Max von Sydow, for Flash/Exorcist etc. I know some folks won't get interested because he doesn't enter their sphere of knowledge of 'culture', which will be limited to just one of Who/Torchwood/Twiglet/ DalkingWead/Weadon/Manga/Stargate at best.

When they had Sam at MK, they did hint at a reunion for the upcoming Anniversary.. With Brian, Sam etc.. having Ming would be fantastic!

How could one not love Max von Sydow, the guy's a screen legend and has even been in more recent blockbusters (Shutter Island, how old is Minority Report again?) for the not so old. Him as a guest would be amazing.

Now would LOVE to get Max von Sydow, for Flash/Exorcist etc. I know some folks won't get interested because he doesn't enter their sphere of knowledge of 'culture', which will be limited to just one of Who/Torchwood/Twiglet/ DalkingWead/Weadon/Manga/Stargate at best.

When they had Sam at MK, they did hint at a reunion for the upcoming Anniversary.. With Brian, Sam etc.. having Ming would be fantastic!

Erm i love Who/Torchwood/WALKINGDEAD/Whedon ....and i'd love Max to appear .. not only for Flash Gordon but For Judge Dredd and the best Football movie ever .. ESCAPE TO VICTORY..

I really, really hope it's something LotR/Hobbit related, there's already 3 middle earth guests attending and there has been messages from mod's saying this will probs be the last time they'll fly over NZ guests cause it costs too much so.... fingers crossed xD

Also, to quote something that was posted on Brent McIntyres' thread earlier on by showmasters "we try to bring everyone back from the original trilogy for one last time" :)

• Like 1

YES!!! something agents of shield would be awesome!! a panel with the cast to promote the show here in the UK and then them doing signings afterwards~!! that would be awesome.

hoping this may have something to do with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D seeing as that's on CH4 in a few months..........

• Like 2

Maybe even a special preview of the pilot? signings would be amazing if this was too happen, come on Clark Gregg (Agent Phil Coulson)

YES!!! something agents of shield would be awesome!! a panel with the cast to promote the show here in the UK and then them doing signings afterwards~!! that would be awesome.

hoping this may have something to do with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D seeing as that's on CH4 in a few months..........

• Like 2

Not really long to go till this event and this 'something big' still hasn't been announced. Leaving it this late means It's rapidly losing it's potency as a way of attracting people to the show. A lot of people can't just come on the Sunday alone - reduced public transport accross the country on Sunday means you cant get to London early enough to make it worthwhile (travelling from Worcestershire by train I couldn't get there until late morning even getting earlierst trains). Either you go on the Saturday alone or you stay over for the Sunday in a hotel.

Whatever it is will I'm sure it will be great for the peope who are already booked but if you are waiting for this to make a decision it might be getting too late. Hope it's announced soon

PS. Also hope that it's not another 'certain point of view' thing like the Jett Lucas announcement ('a big name'). Hope it is actually somehting 'big' as -in Important/significant; not just 'big' as in large. I have visions of 'The Big Show', big bird or a big brother reunion.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Things are announced when finalised. It's not a case of 'leaving it' deliberately but I'm sure you know that :)

Yes it's a pain for increased travel prices etc but there's not much an organiser can do about that if things arent sorted yet.

It's in everyone's best interests that something like this is announced ASAP so it's as annoying for SM as any of us.