Warning - Something big on Sunday (27.09 - awaiting update))

Yea I'm hoping this is announced soon too as I'm also trying to plan my day of going down (can only do 1 day) and just wondering if its worth going on Sunday depending on what this 'Something big' is.

I'm also very curious and hoping its something to do with The Walking Dead seeing as its back on air in October, so come on SM spill the beans already lol :D

• Moderators

It'll be announced when it's all finalised, as with everything else.

I know some people were disappointed in the last announcement, but there have been plenty of really good announcements over the years, so it doesn't mean every single one will be a let down. I'm certainly staying hopeful :)

• Like 2

It'll be announced when it's all finalised, as with everything else.

I know some people were disappointed in the last announcement, but there have been plenty of really good announcements over the years, so it doesn't mean every single one will be a let down. I'm certainly staying hopeful :)

You sound a bit down beat there David ! I think the moral of the story is always that you can't please everyone all of the time. For some it will be a big announcement , for others not. I'm excited about meeting Jett Lucas, but I'd never heard of Peter Dinklage.

Ok, Don't tell everyone, but the Big Something on Sunday is going to be a Camel ride (on my back) around the venue. The guests will take turns to walk me around and there will be plenty of chances for you to take photos.. Please don't get in my walking path as I do like to leave little surprises along the way. Just signing the contracts now....

• Like 3

Decided just to book a hotel for the Saturday anyway so now going both days even if this announcement is a yay or nay for me!

On a side note, I've stopped receiving emails when new topics are posted on my followed events! Any help?

All my notifications are still the same, last Tuesday was the last email I got! Thanks!

Edited by DarthSharkey

My daughters first birthday on the Saturday and im not allowed to come down that day :(:::::: nervous incase I dnt get to meet margot kidder. Girlfriend has been warned I will never forgive her if thats happens lol.

lol

Based on "Big" Announcements in the past it's not something I'm likely to be interested in. HOWEVER I do wish we had SOME idea on when the announcement is going to be made so I can decide 1. What day I'm coming & 2. Start to make travel arrangements.

I know the announcement can only be made when contracts are finalised etc, but considering the warning of the "Big Announcement" was nearly 2 months ago I would have thought by now SM would be at the point where they can spill the beans or give us some indication on when they're likely to.

Fingers crossed it'll be something that I'll enjoy.

• Like 1

Something big, Jett Lucas - can only be one thing - life size AT-AT - inevitably not, but it would be cool.

Though this would be cool, I don't it's that likely. Putting up such a huge thing would take quite some effort and time, so it would be weird only to have it there for sunday, no? It would seem more like something you'd put there at the start of the convention. Just my two cents :)