Warning - Something big on Sunday (27.09 - awaiting update))

• Showmasters Admin

OK everyone you have now been warned...

We are planning something for this event and we do not want to hear "O but why is it on the Sunday?".

Our Saturdays are very busy anyway and as such we just cannot fit in things on stage or things that guests want to do on stage on the Saturday, so we are working on something but its going to be for the Sunday.

More on this when all the deal points are agreed but you have been warned ..

Just giving everyone the heads up.

See you all very soon

Jason

• Like 5

Our Saturdays are very busy anyway and as such we just cannot fit in things on stage or things that guests want to do on stage on the Saturday, so we are working on something but its going to be for the Sunday.

'Things that guests want to do on stage' lets hope a Peter Kent/Ray Park stunt extravaganza! ;D

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

Please be a hobbit panel maybe a showing of the Hobbit Extended Edition with cast in the evening.

would be fun - but doubt it due to the length... 7-10PM after a 9-6 day too... might be too much

Why are these events so late I. The day!

Surely it'd be nicer at late afternoon time- 3/4 instead of 7 onwards

Have I missed a post? Where did SM mention an evening thing?

Please be a hobbit panel maybe a showing of the Hobbit Extended Edition with cast in the evening.

would be fun - but doubt it due to the length... 7-10PM after a 9-6 day too... might be too much

Why are these events so late I. The day!

Surely it'd be nicer at late afternoon time- 3/4 instead of 7 onwards

Have I missed a post? Where did SM mention an evening thing?

Very true - My bad...

• Showmasters Admin

but they normally are

Sorry but I have to disagree there, when have we had one in the evening at LFCC before?

We've had some evening things at CM:MK to do with the residence pass and we've had some parties at previous events, but I'm not aware of us having ever done a special panel or screening in the evening before?

As far as I know the GoT one is the first one (certainly at LFCC), so not really "normally". All the other one's (Dredd, Hunted, MI) are/were all during the show day.

So honestly I think worrying it's going to be after the show is more than a bit premature at this time, when nothing has been announced at all as to what or when it'll be. Based on the previous ones we've had I'd say it's much more likely it'll be during the day.

So until you know otherwise be happy it's happening ;)