Cassandra Clare will be signing copies of her books on Saturday only

• Showmasters Admin

Cassandra Clare will be signing copies of her books after taking part in the MORTAL INSTRUMENTS exclusive panel film launch on Saturday only.

Clare will be signing her books free of charge one per person and will see as many of you as she can on a first come first serve basis.

Cassandra Clare books will be on sale at the show

more on the MORTAL INSTRUMENTS panel and activities very soon.

jason :-)

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

at this time the people that attend the talk will get the chance to get there book signed first.

if more time becomes available we will look at making this a open queue from the start but as it stands at this moment in time people that have attended the talk get to meet her first.

hope that helps

jason

• Like 1

My question is none of the books have been released recently so presumably most people have them already. I already have multiple copies and I specifically wanted my hardbacks signed. Do I still have to buy another book just I have them all already in paperback, kindle and some of them in hardback

My question is none of the books have been released recently so presumably most people have them already. I already have multiple copies and I specifically wanted my hardbacks signed. Do I still have to buy another book just I have them all already in paperback, kindle and some of them in hardback

The post doesn't say you have to buy the book to get one signed, so I assume you can bring your own copy from home....

The post doesn't say you have to buy the book to get one signed, so I assume you can bring your own copy from home....

This is kinda what I was asking, just wanted to get it cleared up