Latest Announcement - MORTAL INSTRUMENTS panel. UPDATED

if this is the case I'd love it if Cassie could sign the posters of the film. As I'm not much for reading books.

Tried so many time with so many books it makes my eye's go funny.

I'm only able to do graphic novels. but mainly digital ones so book signing's will be tough.

I have a standard entry ticket

is it likely that all the tickets for this panel will be gone by the time i get in because of the earlybird people?

i really want to go to this talk

I suspect that there is a chance of that. There is no real way of knowing though. You can upgrade to an early bird entry ticket on the day if you wish. Just join the pay on the day early bird queue instead, and pay the difference in price between the ticets,

is it likely that all the tickets for this panel will be gone by the time i get in because of the earlybird people?

I suspect that there is a chance of that. There is no real way of knowing though. You can upgrade to an early bird entry ticket on the day if you wish. Just join the pay on the day early bird queue instead, and pay the difference in price between the ticets,

one question, sorry, I don't remember about last year. same problem here, if I want upgrade to an early bird entry ticket, it's possible to get it the same saturday at morning or I have to go friday? thanks!

one question, sorry, I don't remember about last year. same problem here, if I want upgrade to an early bird entry ticket, it's possible to get it the same saturday at morning or I have to go friday? thanks!

It is possible to upgrade on the day.

• Moderators

Will we need a ticket for the book signing?

From the signing topic:

at this time the people that attend the talk will get the chance to get there book signed first.

if more time becomes available we will look at making this a open queue from the start but as it stands at this moment in time people that have attended the talk get to meet her first.

hope that helps

jason

it would be amazing if JCB would do a signing as well!!

And why not a photshoot with Jamie and Lena?

There is no confirmation that JCB will be doing anything other than the talk at this time.

Just seen the update.. too bad Jamie can't sign for the whole day and be a regular guest like Lena.. but hope he comes back someday. I also don't think he'll personalize as it's already a question if he can sign for everybody attending the talk

Edited by xxc
  • Like 1

I really would love to go to this but worried i'll miss out on tickets as prob won't get there until 9. If the signing went quicker than anticipated, would it be open to non ticket holders after? I mean talk ticket holders.

*sigh* I was already worried I might not get there in time for a talk ticket, now that Jamie's signing I'm even more worried. I'll be in the queue by 8.30 but I bet everyone will want a ticket! Wish he'd do a photoshoot :( Well, I guess I'll just have to hope that I'm there early enough!!

Can I just say that Cassie Clare is one of the most accomodating authors I have ever met and likes to please the fans as she considers herself one of them. Never met such a likeable person! Great on JCB doing some signings - not that I'll be there but it's great for those who will be!

• Like 2

Haha! I was thinking the same! I would definitly do it if Jamie would sign the whole day, ánd personalize.. but i'd rather wait for him to be announced as an official guest someday and enjoy my little more relaxed saturday