Latest Announcement - MORTAL INSTRUMENTS panel. UPDATED

So excited about this! Yesterday I just booked to go to Cassie's London event at St James' Church with her and Jamie which is on the 4th but just booked a Saturday ticket for LFCC so I can hopefully attend this too if I get there early enough :)

Will Jamie be doing any signings or photo's? :)

• Like 1

I really enjoyed the books, it's a bit less kissy kissy than Twilight. However after watching the trailer I don't think I will watch the film. I was massively disappointed watching THG after reading the books and this will end up the same.

However, if the actress for Isabelle turns up on Sunday I will be most impressed ;) (hint hint)

Trailer looks interesting, though has too much of a "this is the next Twilight" vibe about it. I won't be at the arena till after 11, so if there are still some tickets I'll pick them up out of curiosity, if not then not really too bothered.

Trailer looks interesting, though has too much of a "this is the next Twilight" vibe about it. I won't be at the arena till after 11, so if there are still some tickets I'll pick them up out of curiosity, if not then not really too bothered.

Don't know about you, but I like my Vampires True blood style :smile:. For adults :smile:

• Like 1

I was PRAYING it would be this!!! It's usually not my type of thing, but I read the first two books and i found them very enjoyable (if a bit predictable!) And with JCB starring, I will DEFINITELY be going to see the film. Brilliant announcement, well done showmasters - you've made my life!

• Like 1

If you will announce a signing of Jamie Cambell Bower, I will change my plans and come on Saturday too (planned only Sunday) - you shoud consider it, you will make more money :D *impatiently waiting for more announcements* ;)

Yes please do and please may I have the job of covering the ground on which he shall tread with rose petals? :whistling:

• Like 1

Don't know about you, but I like my Vampires True blood style :smile:. For adults :smile:

I'm not that big a fan of that ether to be honest, it's a shame actually I'm hugely into Vampires, much more so than Zombies though there has yet to be a tv show that has the right qualities that i look for. I'm into Anita Blake, i always thought that would work best as a series I'm surprised no one has considered it since it has everything. Though that's most likey part the problem.

To me Vampires should be seen as dangerous vicious beasts not the overly glamorous pretty boys loads of teen dramas make them.

• Like 1

Where do we go to get a ticket for the panel when we arrive? I already have my earlybird ticket but it's going to my first time at LFCC so I'm not too sure how stuff works here :)

There's a central hand out for tickets near one of the talk areas. I'll try to get this clarified as soon as possible where exactly the location is.

Where do we go to get a ticket for the panel when we arrive? I already have my earlybird ticket but it's going to my first time at LFCC so I'm not too sure how stuff works here :)

There's a central hand out for tickets near one of the talk areas. I'll try to get this clarified as soon as possible where exactly the location is.

I have no idea what this is???? but I love the idea of what Showmasters are doing here......who knows this could be the next big franchise? This holds zero interest for me but what a great thing this is. That's what I love about LFCC it gives something for everyone. GREAT JOB GUYS

Edited by phillycheesesteak
  • Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Thought I'd post this here too.

Last year...

Judge Dredd - Karl Urban was brought over as a full guest at the show, doing autographs and photo shoot like a regular guest, but also did the Dredd panel.

Hunted - Mellisa was only there for the panel itself (not a regular guest). As there were only about 200 people there, it was decided that they'd like to sign for all those in the talk, so tickets were given out to those in the talk and we ran an exclusive 30 minute signing for those in the talk.

This year...

Mortal Instruments...

Cassie Clare - As has been announced she will be doing a free (one per person, first come first served) book signing after the panel.

Lena Headey - Like Karl Urban is a full guest at the show and so will be doing autographs and photo shoots over the weekend.

Jamie Campbell Bower - There has been no mention of photo shoots or autographs at this time (19/6/13) all that has been announced is he will be at the panel.

Was exactly my thinking Too Tall and thanks for posting :D The only concern my wife has now is she plans to get the whole cast to sign her poster, so is hoping the 1 sig per person can go on that instead of the book, despite owning them all. Will wait and see on the day :)