Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - KRISTANNA LOKEN

met her at LFCC a few years back but a fair replacement for Terminator fans who havent met her before

• Like 1

Good guest, I met her last time for Mortal Kombat Conquest, might get my second volume DVD signed by her this time :)

Nice guest replacement will try to meet her this time

Great. I now have Mortal Kombat Conquest on DVD which I didn't have the last time she came. I'll probably be getting another photo-shoot with her too. Last time they were rushing through the photo-shoot at such a pace that I didn't even have time to smile properly in it. And that's coming from someone who has had hundreds of photo-shoots over the last decade and knows how to do it! Disappointing as I had been wanting to meet her for years.

At last! A decent guest.

Kristanna was really nice three years ago and its great to see that she's going to be attending again.

• Like 1

Met her last time she came LFCC and was v.nice. May just have to meet her again and/or perhaps a photo shoot.

Well she's completely too pretty .. think I'l stand away from her, like in another city altogether ;)

• Like 1

it will be nice to meet her :smile:

i think i must have been the only person to like(mildly for effort) sci-fi channel's low budget "Painkiller Jane" and Uwe Boll "Bloodrayne"

and it was nice to see her in last seasons "burn notice" with Bruce Campbell

It will be great to see Kris again. We just finished Calgary expo in April. She's a real sweetheart.

you can never have too much of Kristanna i mean whats not to like? giggidy giggidy goo. A genuine very nice lady met her twice before, maybe third time lucky giggidy.

This has been one of the best announcements for me!! Going to be a very expensive weekend for me though.

She and I will be hanging together so be nice or you'll get double terminated!! Look forward to seeing y'all!!! :clap:

Great guest. Loved meeting her 10 years ago (it's in the profile name :)! ) Cant wait to see the T-X again!

I've never meet her before but I'm look forward to meeting her. :dance:

Everybody says she's lovely :gorgeous::wub2: so I'll will be the perfect gentleman :angel: (no dirty jokes! think i remember some clean one's :headscratch: ) or Stuntdawg will terminate me :chair:

So Arnie has confirmed he’s in Terminator 5- so i guess his catchphrase "I’ll be back!” will be replaced with “Ow my back!” :help: -bad i know!

I see that Kristanna hasn't got a photoshoot today (Friday) but is she signing photos etc tonight?