Guest Cancellation - Linda Hamilton

My husband posted on here earlier and I would also like to share how completely gutted I am :no: :no: :no: .

I was sooooo looking forward to meeting her and since me and hubbie will be dressed in Chuck costumes that would have made it extra special.

Understand she has her work commitments, but I am still very upset :no:

Well I hope this time we wont need to send tickets back in order to get a refund, I never got a refund for one of the guests from last year, I was first told to hand it in at the event for a refund. But finally there I was told to send it back to you in order to get a refund... I never got that money cause I didnt think that it was worth it to mail back a ticket for a thing that was cancelled, so I truly hope that we will just get a refund this time if we have ordered.

I've not had to send a ticket back before...money normally just gets credited back to your account once they have processed all the refunds as happened recently with the Collectormania cancellations. Shame that you never got your money back before because I'd have made sure that I did if it were me...

• Like 1

oh hell-really wanted to meet her :no:

and i really wanted the Terminator Prop shoot with her ,Danny and Peter Kent

was only planning on going on the Sunday for this photo shoot and DS9 talk show(will be there Friday & Saturday too)so Sunday will be a very quiet day and early Finnish for me

just saw her a few weeks ago on Canadian TV show" Lost Girl" -oh well stuff happens-wish Linda all the best

I have tried to suggest that the shoot still go ahead with just Danny and Peter and we receive a partial refund for Linda's part. I still think it would be an amazing photo op. Haven't heard a response so chances are the full cancellation will stand which is a shame.

Awwwwww nuts and *beep*!!! Was really looking forward to meeting her and the T-prop shoot but never mind these things happen. Hopefully she'll be able attend a future event and the money I save is used elsewhere at this event :smile:

oh hell-really wanted to meet her :no:

and i really wanted the Terminator Prop shoot with her ,Danny and Peter Kent

was only planning on going on the Sunday for this photo shoot and DS9 talk show(will be there Friday & Saturday too)so Sunday will be a very quiet day and early Finnish for me

just saw her a few weeks ago on Canadian TV show" Lost Girl" -oh well stuff happens-wish Linda all the best

I have tried to suggest that the shoot still go ahead with just Danny and Peter and we receive a partial refund for Linda's part. I still think it would be an amazing photo op. Haven't heard a response so chances are the full cancellation will stand which is a shame.

pity it would have been a great photo shoot-we could have had quite a bit of fun with it- especially as Peter seemed really up for it!

with time running short i think they'll kept things simple-but who knows

• Showmasters Admin

we refund everyone under our terms and conditions , this years LFCC has been very very busy and its been full on and we have just kept up with it ,we will process all refunds asap the last few weeks has been a game of catch up but we are on to it and should have everyone refunded by the time the show comes around for everyone, we are over the high point now and orders are being processed and and the turn around time is now 48 hours from processing to being sent out , so if anyone has not had a response from our processing team then that is because they have been playing catch up , now as of yesterday everything has been posted out and we are up to date , so if you have placed a order before the 15th of june then please give it 7 more days from now and if your order has not turned up then drop us a email .

hope that is of help to everyone.

jason

Folks I am very sorry to hear that. It is totally up to Showmasters, however I am still totally up for a Terminator props photo shoot. I am sure Kris Lokken would love to participate as well as Danny Cooksey. However this rests in the promoters hands.

I still wish to see you all there and chat, and am sorry

Linda couldn't make it. She's a dear old friend and I am glad however to hear she is working on a feature!!

Hugs to y'all!!!

• Like 2

Yes these things do happen but i for one will be totally gutted and destroyed if Danny Glover pulls out. Safe to say i would turn the colour purple and become a lethal weapon........

please dont jinx that he is one my main meets and very excited in meeting him :dance: Edited by Starbug

Just checked my credit card, and even though I only ordered a few hours before Linda was announced as cancelled, which if they are still processed manually means should have already been known by the time the order was processed, ive STILL been charged for the Linda photoshoot!

So now got to wait for it to be refunded. You'd have thought it would have made more sense to just not charge for it in the first place!

In the time it would take, even if it was seconds, from receiving the news of a cancellation to informing the person who processes the orders, an order could have been processed. Yes they are processed manually but that does happen at some point, it's not put on hold just in case a guest may cancel at that point in time. It's probably just a case of unfortunate timing, especially in the case of hours rather than minutes. You're not alone, it has happened to me before as well.

Yes they are processed manually but that does happen at some point, it's not put on hold just in case a guest may cancel at that point in time. It's probably just a case of unfortunate timing, especially in the case of hours rather than minutes. You're not alone, it has happened to me before as well.

My friend put a shop order through a few hours before me..he says he still hasnt been charged!

Yes they are processed manually but that does happen at some point, it's not put on hold just in case a guest may cancel at that point in time. It's probably just a case of unfortunate timing, especially in the case of hours rather than minutes. You're not alone, it has happened to me before as well.

My friend put a shop order through a few hours before me..he says he still hasnt been charged!

You probably ended up in processing in front of your friend for some reason. Why I'm afraid none of the mods will be able to determine.

we refund everyone under our terms and conditions , this years LFCC has been very very busy and its been full on and we have just kept up with it ,we will process all refunds asap the last few weeks has been a game of catch up but we are on to it and should have everyone refunded by the time the show comes around for everyone, we are over the high point now and orders are being processed and and the turn around time is now 48 hours from processing to being sent out , so if anyone has not had a response from our processing team then that is because they have been playing catch up , now as of yesterday everything has been posted out and we are up to date , so if you have placed a order before the 15th of june then please give it 7 more days from now and if your order has not turned up then drop us a email .

jason

I have just checked my account and still had no refund for the Linda Hamilton photo shoot. I am also waiting for a refund on Doug Bradley (In Wales), Kim Darby and Mark Lewis Jones Photo shoots. I have a Hotmail account which you dont reply to... Please help :no:

jason

I have just checked my account and still had no refund for the Linda Hamilton photo shoot. I am also waiting for a refund on Doug Bradley (In Wales), Kim Darby and Mark Lewis Jones Photo shoots. I have a Hotmail account which you dont reply to... Please help :no:

Can you refresh my memory if you e-mailed me? I can't remember for the life of me.

The preliminary list I have says the CM: MK refunds should be 95 percent done, but I have no info about the others.

Hello ,

the return of money tho the group photo and linda and more ...it's already underway ?

thanks ,

See u soon ...*

Refunds are being processed. But as there have been a number of cancellations there are a lot of transactions.

jason

Can you refresh my memory if you e-mailed me? I can't remember for the life of me.

The preliminary list I have says the CM: MK refunds should be 95 percent done, but I have no info about the others.

Hello ,

the return of money tho the group photo and linda and more ...it's already underway ?

thanks ,

See u soon ...*

Refunds are being processed. But as there have been a number of cancellations there are a lot of transactions.

Hi QS,

I did Email you regarding my Refunds for CM MK and that was sorted and got my Refund. However I still not been Refunded for Linda Hamilton (as per SM I should of been Refuded by now?) I am also waiting for Reunds for Mark Lewis Jones, Kim Darby and Doug Bradley (Wales) If you could help out again please.. I use Hotmail account so Emailing the shop will get a blank reply.

Regards

The first post said "refunds will be done as soon as possible". Not sure if that meant three working days. Even if the refunds were already done they wouldn't hit your account before next week, at least not if your bank is anything like mine.

I've enquired about a list of what refunds have been done and will post when I have it.