Guest Cancellation - Linda Hamilton

• Moderators

With a guest list of over 100 names, many of which are still working, it's always going to happen. I can't think of a single event like this where we've not had cancellations.

It's a shame if it's your favourite guests or if you're not meeting others etc, though I know some are meeting 30 or so!

• Like 1

Living outside the UK, i'm paying a currency exchange fee upon buying a photoshoot, but i'm also loosing money on any refund as my bank will also take a fee.

Can't i just change the photoshoot for someone of the same price ?

Thanks.

Arrrrghhh no, Linda was the No. 1 guest for me...

we are working on getting Linda to another of our events in the coming months , we have the offer with her and are waiting on her to get back to us , new on this very soon .

jason

Get her for Cardiff 2013, or another one of the London shows.

Arrrrghhh no, Linda was the No. 1 guest for me...

we are working on getting Linda to another of our events in the coming months , we have the offer with her and are waiting on her to get back to us , new on this very soon .

jason

Get her for Cardiff 2013, or another one of the London shows.

collectormania glasgow lol
  • Like 1

This is really bad news and one of the main reasons I was going to LFCC .... gutted is an understatement. Any chance you could get a few more Game of Thrones stars like Emilia Clarke , Sophie Turner , Masie Williams ?. Something big as got to make up for this loss and The Terminator shoot.

• Moderators

This is really bad news and one of the main reasons I was going to LFCC .... gutted is an understatement. Any chance you could get a few more Game of Thrones stars like Emilia Clarke , Sophie Turner , Masie Williams ?. Something big as got to make up for this loss and The Terminator shoot.

As Showmaster have had MANY GOT stars, I am sure we'll get all of those names when it's possible. Certainly no guarantee it'll be for this event or any time soon, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them eventually.

Not sure how getting GOT guests makes up for Linda cancelling but hey ;)

Aw what a shame. Good to see another Terminator guest announced though. I suppose on the upside i've saved some money since i won't be meeting the new guest

Obviously not SM's fault but she was one of the big draws for me. Nevermind, still 8 i wanna meet and the movie announcement to come

I think people are forgetting the fact Showmasters can't do anything about it.. We love these guests for what they do, why blame them or SM for cancelling to work on their carreer which we love.

I understand people feel bad about it, i do too.. But please dont blame anyone.

Get Michael Biehn and all is forgiven.

They'll get her for whatever she's available for, rather than taking requests ;)

I know, I'm sure I'll make the effort to attend whatever she's announced for, but still, Glasgow is a little far-flung for me...

• Like 1

oh hell-really wanted to meet her :no:

and i really wanted the Terminator Prop shoot with her ,Danny and Peter Kent

was only planning on going on the Sunday for this photo shoot and DS9 talk show(will be there Friday & Saturday too)so Sunday will be a very quiet day and early Finnish for me

just saw her a few weeks ago on Canadian TV show" Lost Girl" -oh well stuff happens-wish Linda all the best

Well I hope this time we wont need to send tickets back in order to get a refund, I never got a refund for one of the guests from last year, I was first told to hand it in at the event for a refund. But finally there I was told to send it back to you in order to get a refund... I never got that money cause I didnt think that it was worth it to mail back a ticket for a thing that was cancelled, so I truly hope that we will just get a refund this time if we have ordered.