Guest Cancellation - Linda Hamilton

• Showmasters Admin

We are sad to announce that Linda Hamilton can no longer make it to our London Film & Comic Con due to work commitments.

We wish Linda the best of luck with her work, and look forward to working with her in future.

Refunds for Linda's Friday/Saturday/Sunday photo shoots will be dealt with ASAP. There are a lot of orders coming through the shop at the moment so we appreciate your patience, and they will all be refunded before the show.

The Terminator Group Shot will be refunded in full, and the shoot will be cancelled.

• Like 1

Wow, wasn't really expecting her myself, but that's sure going to be a huge disappointment for many. Can only hope we'll get good surprises to compensate.

Edited by Vonsid

• Showmasters Admin

Dang! Will the Terminator photoshoot with her, peter kent and danny cooksey be cancelled now or will it be slightly cheaper with us receiving a partial refund?

It will be a full refund, with the shoot being cancelled.

Dang! Will the Terminator photoshoot with her, peter kent and danny cooksey be cancelled now or will it be slightly cheaper with us receiving a partial refund?

It will be a full refund, with the shoot being cancelled.

Ok Thanks SM. The opportunity to have the photo taken with Peter Kent and the props would still have been a good photo opportunity at a cheaper price though if that was possible. Shame. Thanks again though for your reply.

• Moderators

Not good SM :thumbdown: Linda was one of the A List Stars. Oh Well, maybe next time. Wish her well and hope to see her another time.... Any guests left? :grump:

You're right. There's only over 100 guests left in the lineup unfortunately.

• Like 7

We are sad to announce that Linda Hamilton can no longer make it to our London Film & Comic Con due to work commitments.

We wish Linda the best of luck with her work, and look forward to working with her in future.

Refunds for Linda's Friday/Saturday/Sunday photo shoots will be dealt with ASAP. There are a lot of orders coming through the shop at the moment so we appreciate your patience, and they will all be refunded before the show.

The Terminator Group Shot will be refunded in full, and the shoot will be cancelled.

SO SAD to hear that!!! Any chance you could get her to come to another showmasters event this year?

• Moderators

SO SAD to hear that!!! Any chance you could get her to come to another showmasters event this year?

Guests are rescheduled as soon as possible. That could be this year, next year, or a few years unfortunately.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BUGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grump:

Am very dissapointed with this announcement :thumbdown:Have been lucky enough to meet Linda on a couple of occasions I was taking a VERY exited girlfriend to her first Showmasters show to meet and have her photo taken with one of her screen idols from one of her ALL TIME favourite franchises. SO, really it does NOT matter how many hundreds of OTHER quality guests you can get to this show SHE is STILL going to be majorly dissapointed!!!!!!!

Now I have the job of telling her that the ONLY reason she wanted to go to the LFCC is no longer attending :no: Something tells me that this will not be the last 'Big-Name' cancellation we have before the show either! Ah well, not SM's fault I suppose.

Going to ring her now :no: WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!