Friday Signings

Hi just wondering what the chances are of getting these done on the Friday (as ive never been on a Friday before) are 3 hours enough?

Adrienne Barbeau x1

Alexander Siddig x5

Andrew Robinson x1

Armin Shimerman x3

Aron Eisenberg x3

Barry Jenner x1

John Franklin x1

Max Grodenchik x3

Nana Visitor x2

Rene Auberjonois x2

Salome Jens x1

As im not sure how busy the Friday would be

That will leave 3 for Sat or Sun

Lexa Doig x2

Avery Brooks x7

Michael Shank x2

any help would be helpful also is there a layout of the hall where guest will be sitting thanks

Mega

Not sure if they did a floor plan last year for LFCC. If they do, it will be on here the week of the show to allow any changes. With VQs there is a maximum of 5 autos so for Avery Brooks you would have to queue twice if he has a Virtual Queue in place, which I would imagine he would for the majority if the day. I've never done a Friday preview but from what I have gathered from the forums the last few years it is pretty relaxed so I would say you have a pretty good chance. If you don't happen to get them all you could always move a couple to the Sunday. Do you have any photoshoots to get too or are they just autos you are getting?

Pretty sure I got auto's from 12 guests last year on the Friday. And with photos shoots this year it might make queues a little easier

Wow. It took me so long to get the gold pass sorted that queues were quite bad by the time I was done and I think I only got 4 or 5. Sounds like things are going to go much smoother on that front this year. I've got 3 or 4 photos on friday and will get as many autos as I can. Want to try and free up some time for a few talks over the weekend.

Entrance last year the problems were mainly down to the venue at Olympia and the way they wanted things to be done, not Showmasters, but we are back at Earls Court this year so things should be back to normal.

Nicely positioned Gold ticket queue at the front door with plenty of room for the fast moving early birds ticket holders to snake round the block and the extremely long line-up for those without a ticket..... well I hear Hammersmith Broadway is very picturesque!!!

Friday night is very good, quite calm, time to get your bearings if you haven't been before and a far less squished look at the stall holders.

Yes Friday night preview evenings are where its at especially when i can only make it for the Friday. I have a list of ten guests so it should be a breeze. Have to hope my mates can get me the others i want on the sat & sun.

Friday last year was pretty quiet and as it was my first ever convention i thought it would be like that all weekend how wrong i was ! ...but while the Saturday was pretty hectic the Sunday was a lot quieter ,hopefully i can grab the major ones on Friday or at least most of them

i haven't got a Gold pass this year due to cost but it was helpful last year