Cosplay

I spent seven and a half hours straight up on stilts for slendy on saturday. This was a bad idea! :D I was too knackered to do sunday :(

Lesson learned, next time I'll take breaks!

I got my picture taken with you tusken raider staring you out you probley a really nice guy but you scare me

a) I remember, B) yes, c) good. :D

Hammersmith_and_Fulham_20131005_00061.jpg

I spent seven and a half hours straight up on stilts for slendy on saturday. This was a bad idea! :D I was too knackered to do sunday :(

I got my picture taken with you tusken raider staring you out you probley a really nice guy but you scare me

a) I remember, B) yes, c) good. :D

Hammersmith_and_Fulham_20131005_00061.jpg

Why is it when I see this I get the notion you're trying to describe the easiest way through London avoiding the M25!!

You were great and made me giggle loads when you came over and just stood there staring at me, while I was staring back :D. Also I agree, i was walking around 8 hours straight on 3/4 inche heels=ouch. I ached so much the next day.

You may ahve to be more specific, I did that a lot. :D

Hahaha true, ok erm it was by the glass entrance doors (just up the steps to get into the main hall). I was dressed up as Ada Wong, short black bobbed wig, red satin shirt, leather pants, black belt with two pouches on it, black knee high heeled boots and I was holding a black crossbow? I think I also burst out laughing in your face when you leant in to stare at me LOL. apologies for that btw :).

ah, I think I rememebr. Maybe. I had some difficulty seeing. :P

LMAO!!!! Forget your contacts, did you? :P. I am sorry for laughing in your face though, I laugh when I'm nervous and I get nervous when people lean in to my face and stare hahaha xD