Latest Guest Announcement - DAVID GRAHAM

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce that David Graham, the voice of Brains and Parker in Thunderbirds, will be attending the Sunday of LFCC.

David is a voice actor and has done work on Thunderbirds, Stingray and Doctor Who.

He played several characters in the science-fiction TV series Doctor Who, most notably the Dalek voices in the 1960s serials The Daleks, The Dalek Invasion of Earth, The Chase (where he also provided Mechanoid voices) and The Daleks' Master Plan. He performed in person as barman Charlie in The Gunfighters (1966) and foreign time-travel scientist Professor Kerensky in City of Death (1979).

parker.jpg

520_brains.jpg

danger_man_david_graham_tv21.jpg

• Like 1

Great guest. For any of you that have younger kids, you may also be interested to know that David voices two great roles on the TV today, that of the Wise Old Elf in the series "Ben and Hollys lIttle Kingdom" and also Grandpa Pig in the Peppa Pig TV Series.

Another thunderBirds guest that I'm going to miss, my day has just gone from bad to worse I swear

Years ago I used to be like this where I'd only go for one of the 2 days and I'd always miss guests I'd like to see. These days I buy a Gold Pass or I'd prepare to go both days just incase. Something to remember for next year- keep your weekend clear and prepare to visit both days if you can! :smile: