Linda/Lena Photoshoot, update?

i was just wondering if there had been any further developments on this option which was previously discussed in another thread, should i just book seperate photoshoots with Linda and Lena and pray there is a double shoot later on?

also i have prop that i'd like to pose with, a Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40watt range, is that possible or are props and posing forbidden... sorry for being a noob but this is my first ever comicon and i dont want to do anything stupid and get booted out

Edited by PhantomMajor

Props are usually ok. The best thing to do would be to ask a crew member at the photo area and they will be able to advise. Usually there would be a sign saying there would be no props etc

Edited by Beechy

SM has announced that this double photoshoot is going to happen, so it's a pretty safe bet that it WILL happen. Just wait a little while and it should appear as an option in the store.

As for props these are usually fine, but just check with a crewmember beforehand as Beechy said.

Again I know this isn't helping much, but as soon as there are details they will be posted. There's usually no update saying "Linda has agreed, we're still waiting for okay from Lena" or something to that extent. There have been shoots in the past that you could buy only at the event. I realize most people prefer to pre-order (myself included), but sometimes unfortunately things just don't work out that way.

The props question has already been answered above, I have nothing more to add to this.

Yes, would be good to have double photoshoot confirmed, but expect it will take some timetabling as Linda also has separate Teminator photoshoot and Lena has double with Peter Dinklage and both have individual shoots as well.

I bought a Linda photoshoot ages ago, but would definitely get a double photoshoot as well when announced.