Gold pass info for this years LFCC important update

The card you used

Passport or any photo ID

Some form of confirmation of purchase, even printing off the screen for the online shop.

(If you are a regular, then that may be why you weren't asked for ID)

All that will be fine.

(Flying lessons is just showing off) :P (I'm Only jealous!)

Birthday present from my mum... The following year she paid for me to jump out of a plane... guess I must have been a bad boy that year... :whistling:

I've just taken the plunge and gone for my first gold pass. I've got a nerve problem in my legs and can't stand for long times any more so the chill out room was a very big selling point. I'll probably spend a good couple of hours there each day. Other than that the perks all sound amazing, early access to the talks and the static photo. Iron Throne for me. Thank SM so looking forward to it now the worry of all the queuing has been removed

Seeing as you said that its wrist bands im guessing that the gold passes are the normal neck things ive got lupus arthiris so have to wear wrsit supports im a little worried that the band might come off and i dont let the rest of the talks would it be possible to get replacement if it does as other events ive been to bands dont stay on my supports

Just what may be a silly question,

I have bought gold pass tickets for me and my husband, My husband has to work on the Friday, but as im lucky enough to have a half day off I can head to the con.

As I paid for both tickets, On a card registered to me, will I be able to pick up his wrist band on the Friday night or do i have to wait until he is with me on the Saturday?

Just what may be a silly question,

I have bought gold pass tickets for me and my husband, My husband has to work on the Friday, but as im lucky enough to have a half day off I can head to the con.

As I paid for both tickets, On a card registered to me, will I be able to pick up his wrist band on the Friday night or do i have to wait until he is with me on the Saturday?

You can get yours on Friday, but he will have to be present to get his.

I emailed the preferences for myself and my friend re: autograph packs on 18th June. Will we definitely get the packs we've chosen? And do I need to bring a copy of the email with me?

I emailed the preferences for myself and my friend re: autograph packs on 18th June. Will we definitely get the packs we've chosen? And do I need to bring a copy of the email with me?

To the best of my knowledge yes, you will get the packs. You will not have to bring a copy.

What's the best time to arrive today, I have gold pass, but also need to pick up undelivered tickets as well. I see goldies get in earlier than the GP. Also will I have time to sort these undelivered tickets in time for the first photo shoot at 6.20!!

If you have a goldpass you can go in first so wouldn't worry about queing time, as you dont really have to queue (long). I am sure if youre there at 6, you will still be fine.

Not sure about the undeliverd tickets though. I would go straight to the desk, and then to the photoshoot. Now i think about it, i do think you will be fine as you will be in first, before the non Goldpass holders, so there wont be a huge queue at the desk

Edited by xxc

Thx. I have no option to queue first as the tickets I'm missing is for William B Davies 6:20!! Typical eh, could have been Sunday tkts that I needed. I would have left it till a quieter moment to collect.

It is typical yes.. !