Gold pass info for this years LFCC important update

I read that about handing the Goldpasses out before the event outside, thats awesome, but I was wondering, Ive bought two goldpasses, one for me and one for a friend.... (offc...) Do I need to send name etc about us before the event or is it enough that I show you the orderinfo that I got?

I read that about handing the Goldpasses out before the event outside, thats awesome, but I was wondering, Ive bought two goldpasses, one for me and one for a friend.... (offc...) Do I need to send name etc about us before the event or is it enough that I show you the orderinfo that I got?

I bought mine & a friends...I was told to put in the comment box who the second one was for. But you could ring them if you have already paid for them or try emailing.

I fear if I go in the gold pass room full of Haribo I might never come out lol

Well you can have my share, I don't like it.

I would be more than happy to eat your share too haha

with all these extras for gold tickets, is there going to be a map supplied to help me find all of these goodies....? i've never been to this show and it does sound a little scary :-)

i also sent some emails a few days ago but i havent heard back from the organisers.... is ther a phone number as i prefer to deal with people rather than technology

with all these extras for gold tickets, is there going to be a map supplied to help me find all of these goodies....? i've never been to this show and it does sound a little scary :-)

i also sent some emails a few days ago but i havent heard back from the organisers.... is ther a phone number as i prefer to deal with people rather than technology

apparently if you have a hotmail email then your messages aren't getting through as they can't receive them for some reason. A map is usually provided and posted on the forum a few weeks before the event

apparently if you have a hotmail email then your messages aren't getting through as they can't receive them for some reason. A map is usually provided and posted on the forum a few weeks before the event

nope i am not useing hotmail... there does seem to be a phone number but its for vendors.... i might give it a try tomorrow when i get home from work.

There's a floor plan printed in the programmes which you can get on arrival. :D

seems like they are just getting really complacent with all e mails then lol

The reason could also be that currently it's a higher four digit number of e-mails per day. People can only type up to a certain speed. ;) I'm just acting as temporary backup and the number of store e-mails which find their way to me has spiked significantly in the last week. It started with an innocent 5 mails per day. :lol:

Answering emails does seem to be a problem. I have emailed mulitple times (and then found out that as I was using hotmail they were just being lost). I then emailed from a non hotmail address and never got a response to that one either. It's not a big problem so long as my email was actioned as it was simply my auto pack request, but I would have expected some response as I did ask for confirmation the email had been received.

The reason could also be that currently it's a higher four digit number of e-mails per day. People can only type up to a certain speed. ;) I'm just acting as temporary backup and the number of store e-mails which find their way to me has spiked significantly in the last week. It started with an innocent 5 mails per day. :lol:

I have no problem with Showmasters and their events and service and crew, mods etc etc and when my messages have got through either via you QS or through TooTall they have always helped me. But I've never had one reply to any e mails I have sent since last year. I don't bother now I just direct a problem to you lol.

I can imagine that like most companies or organisations Showmasters receive a lot of correspondence and an immediate response certainly wouldn't be expected but a response at some point maybe expected. I just read a lot on here about people getting no response to e mails it makes me wonder if anybody does!

Anyway QS- keep up the good work in helping out folk like me with our queries it's much appreciated and I certainly wouldn't have been able to do the last event without the help I got. Thanks again! :smile:

Edited by jonathan

Hi QS

A quick question if I may.

I've two orders (one for two gold passes and photo shoots and one for additional photo shoots) but haven't received anything in the post yet? Should I start feeling worried or do I just turn up with a print out of my orders on the day and I'll get everything at the door?

Thanks Plenty

I have no problem with Showmasters and their events and service and crew, mods etc etc and when my messages have got through either via you QS or through TooTall they have always helped me. But I've never had one reply to any e mails I have sent since last year. I don't bother now I just direct a problem to you lol.

I can imagine that like most companies or organisations Showmasters receive a lot of correspondence and an immediate response certainly wouldn't be expected but a response at some point maybe expected. I just read a lot on here about people getting no response to e mails it makes me wonder if anybody does!

Anyway QS- keep up the good work in helping out folk like me with our queries it's much appreciated and I certainly wouldn't have been able to do the last event without the help I got. Thanks again! :smile:

I emailed them yesterday and had a response from Jason himself today :thumbup:

• Showmasters Admin

yes we are all very busy and we are dealing with things as fast as we can all i ask is everyone just give us this next week to get back to you as the last 5 days was a full on effort to get everything up to date and out , and simply if we responded to everyone that has emails to say i made an order 4 , 6 or 9 days ago and want to know if its ok i have not received it yet we would be here to Christmas.

so now the orders have all gone out we have to leave them the time to arrive on your door steps and then the people that still have not received there order next week we can look into and fix if we need to .

so please see what comes in the post and for the people that have sent in emails that are relating to things other then when will it arrive Mara will be in touch if she sees there is an issue.

we are on top of it and like every year, we just have that big flux over the last week that is a tuff one , but please bear with us and do not worry to much , last year was the same and everyone got there tickets and got what they have paid for.

we will see you all very soon

take care

jason

Hi QS

A quick question if I may.

I've two orders (one for two gold passes and photo shoots and one for additional photo shoots) but haven't received anything in the post yet? Should I start feeling worried or do I just turn up with a print out of my orders on the day and I'll get everything at the door?

Thanks Plenty

As Jason said, no reason to worry yet. The Gold Pass isn't mailed anyway. You need to bring an order print out and ID and pick it up at the show.

I'm a bit iffy about the whole talk seats thing since I have a LOT of photoshoots planned and it'll be a bit unfun to have to sit near the back - the talks are one of the main reasons I get the Gold pass. However, logically, I can see the point of it. ^_^

I think there should be a row of seats say 3-5 rows back that are saved for Gold pass holders. Then it gives some people chance to come in late without having to sit at the back (maybe even miss the talk altogether) and also not leave lots of empty seats at the front.

• Like 2