Gold pass info for this years LFCC important update

• Showmasters Admin

Hi to everyone that has bought a Gold pass for this years LFCC,

I would like to bring you all up to date on what we are doing to improve your time with us and the benefits that come with the gold passes this year.

New and updated things and activities

1 Gold pass room is going to be larger to accommodate more of you at one time up to around 50x people at one time. :-)

2 Gold pass room will have a cold walter dispenser there for you to use throughout the days of the show to help keep you all cool.

3 Gold pass room will be stocked with Haribo :-) and why not you cannot have to much of a good thing :YAHOO:

4 Gold pass holders will have thier access wrist bands that will be put on you around 30 minutes before the doors open outside of the venue, anyone turning up after the doors are open can get their wrist band put on at the organisers both as normal so no having to what in line to get your passes in the morning

5 Gold pass holders will be let into the venue around 10 minutes before the doors open on each day , (this is as long as we have the all clear from the venue) as the venue has last say but this should happen, this will give you time to get in and get to where you need to be well before the general public come in. :clap:

6 All gold pass holders will be able to pick up their autograph packs after 12 pm on Saturday and Sunday this means you will not need to line up and get them as soon as you are in the hall , you will then have all day each day to collect your autograph pack in your leisure. On friday this will be available 1 hour after the doors have opened.

7 We are going to provide a gold pass lane on one or two of the major guests so if there is a large amount of you wishing to join at one time we can keep you in a holding line and integrate you into the main line which will keep it all moving at the same time letting you join without needing to get a VQ ticket.

8 Loading of the main stage talk zone this year will be by gold Pass holders first. This will happen till all the gold pass holders are in and loaded anyone with a gold pass, coming into the talk zone later and when the standard entry people are going in or later will mean you will have to be seated wherever they can, Gold pass holders will have first choice of seating this year as normal but they will have to be there when the talk zone is first loaded, if you turn up after the talk zone is fully loaded you may not have a seat in the talk so please be there before the talk is fully loaded.

We are doing it this way because last year there was talks that had empty chairs in the room that were not used and was held for gold pass holders that did not care about some of the talks this left empty seats in the room.

We had a lot of feedback from the guests saying it was off putting having a empty seats near the front of the talk and we also we feel its only fair to let others use the seats if there are not the gold pass holders that are interested in a talk. ;)

9 Gold pass holders will have a dedicated line separate for loading of the main talk zone this year to help make it more organised and relaxed for you .

10 Each of you will receive a static photo op worth £5 with one of our display photo shoots over the weekend free as part of your pass this year. :clap:

I hope that this is of help to you all and you can see we are working on giving you all a better experience and looking at improving our service to you over the weekend. At any point over the weekend if you have an issue and you feel we can help please do come up to the organisers booth as we are there to help you and can most properly fix the issue you may have.

I just want to thank each and everyone of you for supporting the event, committing to buy a gold pass helps the show put on some of the special activities and guests we have been able to offer over the last few years, we will keep on adding to the show and grow every year with your support so thank you all so much.

We look forward to sharing an amazing weekend together.

See you all soon

Jason :WAVE:

Edited by 1of2
  • Like 5

Sounds good. Especially the water in the room and getting the wristbands sorted early, that in itself will make a big difference and save a lot of time over my experience last year. Thanks for taking on board various comments that have been posted about this and looking to improve the experience.

Thank you for the information Jason - It shows that you do care about the package and are listening to the people. I for one am truly looking forward to this years LFCC and from reading this know that my Gold Pass purchase is going to be worth it.

i wnat to buy a gold ticket, but do i have to book all my photoshoots at the same time.... sorry for being so newbie

No. You can buy a gold pass (if there's any left) and then buy photoshoot tickets at the same time or at any other time you like, even at the show, though I would always recommend buying in advance.

Are there any gold passes left? I was thinking about getting a couple this Friday if there are. I know they could sell out by then though. Also, the shop will still be open then to buy them will it?

Are there any gold passes left? I was thinking about getting a couple this Friday if there are. I know they could sell out by then though. Also, the shop will still be open then to buy them will it?

As of last night yes. The store will close soon-ish though, so I wouldn't leave it too long.

As of last night yes. The store will close soon-ish though, so I wouldn't leave it too long.

The shop is showing them as available as of a few mins ago but Jason said the last few had been added so if you want one I'd do it today. No guarantee there will be any left in the next few days the way they've been selling.

Yay, this is all excellent news! I'm glad about the talks thing - it's sad to see empty spaces so good that they will be filled up after the gold pass people are in. I know I won't attend all of them, so good that someone can use my seat. Also fab about the static photo shoot - nice touch!! So glad I got my ticket :clap:

Yay, this is all excellent news! I'm glad about the talks thing - it's sad to see empty spaces so good that they will be filled up after the gold pass people are in. I know I won't attend all of them, so good that someone can use my seat.

It's fair although if you can't get there before the talk starts because you're at a photoshoot or something, you'll have to get a seat near the back I guess. It was nice to be able to go in even part way through the session and still be near the front but I appreciate the reasoning behind this change. It's just not always possible to get there before the start because of so many other things going on.

But as I say, there's no point having loads of empty seats near the front so it will just be a matter of planning time better and not turning up at the last second.

Edited by Rockstar6662
  • Like 1