Advice for autograph

Hi!

My question will surely be weird but I need an advice ^^

I have the Inside HBO's Game of Thrones book and I will try to have the GoT actors to sign it.

For Lena, Peter, Jason, it will be no problem since they are in the book but actors like Clive Russel who appears only in season 3 are not inside.

Do you think I could ask him to sing it anyway or will it be kind of... awkward? I don't know... it just seems weird but I wanted your advice on this.

Thank you and sorry for the weird question ^^

Hell.

Hi!

I have the Inside HBO's Game of Thrones book and I will try to have the GoT actors to sign it.

For Lena, Peter, Jason, it will be no problem since they are in the book but actors like Clive Russel who appears only in season 3 are not inside.

Do you think I could ask him to sing it anyway or will it be kind of... awkward? I don't know... it just seems weird but I wanted your advice on this.

Hell.

No go for it, if they sign the inside and not on another persons picture it will be fine!!! I'm sure he'd be happy to sign it, it's no different than me getting a star wars poster signed by someone who doesn't have their picture on the poster! I'm getting Clive to sign my multi signed season one GoT poster with sean bean on the front, i'm sure he won't have a problem!! :)

Hi!

I think it would be fine. I had a similar debate before meeting the doctors. I have a doctor who book that is to do with the first seven doctors but i have the signatures for doctors 4 to 8 in it :)

Edited by maegurwen

I think chances are he probably wouldn't notice, but it could be a bit awkward if he says "I wasn't even in that series " !

Still, you can always say the book to you is a momento for the whole series and you want to collect signatures from everyone in it.

I collected dozens of signatures in a Supernatural season 1 companion book, regardless of what season the actors were in. Not one of them ever mentioned anything about it. Most of the time the actors wont even notice. Plus they will be aware that there isnt specific merchandise out for their season yet anyway.