bigger is better for everyone and this years LFCC is so much bigger th

• Showmasters Admin

This year we have had to take up more space that before making this event the biggest of its kind in the UK

we have more TV/FILM guests attending than before on Saturday

we have more pro comic guests that any other event in the UK

we have more Small press that any other any other event in the UK

ticket sales have been bigger than any other year .

we have had to take on more crew to help you all over the weekend, we know as its getting bigger we also need to grow the team that runs it so it all keep on running smoothly so everyone keeps on having fun, we care about you all having a great weekend with us, each year we grow and each year we look into ways to make the event work better for everyone attending, we want you all to have an amazing experience with us, this years LFCC is a whopper and still we have more to announce over the next few weeks :-)

we very much look forward to see you all soon at LFCC

jason :-)

Edited by Rhianydd
  • Like 6

This dose sound very exciting but any more amazing guests and I am going to be broke but on the other hand it is totally worth it keep up this amazing work you are doing looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeves

Edited by Starbug

• Showmasters Admin

Remember at this time most big guests are there on all days to help with some of the lines and if you are going on Sat and Sunday then why not get these guests on the less busy of the two days the Sunday that way the time you spend will be much less .

VQ tickets will be in place with most of the busy activates so time in lines will be reduced as much as we can for everyone.

but remember Friday and Sunday will be less busy and you shod look at doing some of the things you want to do on these days .

buying photo ops on line in advance is a good way to avoid queues on the day also.

Friday is the best day to buy all your photo ops that you want over the weekend in one go , the other days will be busy and we will be on top of the lines as much as we can but buying them on friday will help you avoid these lines.

hope this is of help to you

jason

Edited by Rhianydd
  • Like 1

I can only go on the Saturday can you give me any idea if how busy it'll be this is the first con I've ever been to so I'm

Basically going in blind

VERY, very, very busy.

It will be busy, but don't worry as everything is much more  spaced out then it used to be. There is a wider walkway along the dealer stalls section & a few of the bigger guests are moved to a section of their own, so you don't have to manoeuvre around a long line of people.

Yes it is busy.. i've never been to an event as busy as lfcc is on saturday, but it is definitly still enjoyable. All i think about on the day are the guests haha.

You say you will try to be on the photo sales queue as much as possible. Can I suggest that the queues are well signposted as i know Comic Con sales queues are often quite confused about what queue is for what, and if there are seperate queues for photos, talk tickets, vouchers, paying by cash or credit card. Signs behind the desk in large friendly letters may help relieve some confusion and let the queues go smoothly.