big new film release presentation and guest talk for LFCC - announceme

Gratifying to know my Gold Pass is useless for this...well worth the £175 then, lol :-) Don't think it will be Trek as it's been out a while....so not probably bothered anyway....although Judge Dredd was good last year....so good luck with it this year peeps , and beam me up Mr Scott:-) (just a guess).

That thought did occur to me as I only bought the pass in order to get all the talks and get to the front of photoshoot queues.

Like I said earlier though, I have so much I want to do that I probably won't have the time to queue again for this.

I imagine with this being so high priority the tickets will be available from first thing in the morning... so Gold pass members should still have the upper hand but not

guaranteed entry

Edited by Zahariel

I am 90% sure of who it is. They posted on Facebook "Haven't been to comic con in a long time! Cannot wait." with a poster of their upcoming movie.

That post has since been removed. :) Won't spoil who it is, but I hope they come on Sunday!

Do you have twitter? I'd love to know who and am gonna be super busy next week :/ @CatchNCause :)

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

please just tell us just incase its some one I want to meet cant make this years comic con so will need to get poster orderd if it is some one cool

Haha hmmm, I'm thinking I may know who it is now :D

He was talking about the American one in San Diego.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but will this announcement be made on the forum before LFCC starts or will it be announced at the event?

It it's The World's End and Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are there, I will literally die!!! :dance:

Sorry if this has already been asked, but will this announcement be made on the forum before LFCC starts or will it be announced at the event?

It it's The World's End and Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are there, I will literally die!!! :dance:

The announcement will be done here on the forum sometime next week, according to the original post.

The most promising upcoming film for me has to be Elysium. Looks like something genuinely special, but then I can't see Matt Damon attending an LFCC talk.

Riddick makes more sense. They're independently producing, on a limited budget - much like Dredd - and need to get word out. As interested as I am in the film though, I'm not really too bothered about meeting anyone involved with it. Maybe David Twohy...

I'll just wait and see, and hope for something interesting to be announced.

Could be "Catching Fire" which comes out end of this year, especially as M&J tried to run a Hunger Games con last year (or was it the year before ?)

If sci-fi I'm thinking either "Our Robot Overloads" which is currently filming in NI (Unlikely as this has only just started) or maybe "Last Days on Mars" which comes out end of September.

I bet it will be about the superman man of steel film and it will have some of the star guests from the film at the convention.

Why bother advertising something that has a life of it's own, has already been released and is breaking box office records all over the place.... They're even talking of moving up a sequel and the 'justice league' because of the opening weekend 'MoS' has received...