big new film release presentation and guest talk for LFCC - announceme

I'd guess from the original post that it's purely what is described, and not a signing :/ which could potentially mean a big guest in the talk but does not want to sign? But who knows! Was spoiled rotten with Dredd last year (Which turned out to be A-M-A-ZINGGG!!) so anything is a bonus :)

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

• Like 1

I personally think it's not much use guessing the details yet - e.g. will there be a signing yes/no. I imagine that is among the stuff being negotiated yet. SM do know we'd all pretty much die if Hugh Jackman/Vin Diesel/Pegg and Frost signed. If anything was confirmed it would have been posted. ;)

Pegg and Frost have done a promo before, when they came to I think the second ever LFCC at Wembley to promote Hot Fuzz! Annoyingly they came on different days, so I only met Frost. I'm both days this time :D

I am 90% sure of who it is. They posted on Facebook "Haven't been to comic con in a long time! Cannot wait." with a poster of their upcoming movie.

That post has since been removed. :) Won't spoil who it is, but I hope they come on Sunday!

My husband (even though he is not coming) is saying Superman. It is not been released yet plus the actor playing the lead character is British!

Its out today :)

I thought it was but my husband it wasn't! So that proves him wrong! LOL!

I am 90% sure of who it is. They posted on Facebook "Haven't been to comic con in a long time! Cannot wait." with a poster of their upcoming movie.

That post has since been removed. :) Won't spoil who it is, but I hope they come on Sunday!

Do you have twitter? I'd love to know who and am gonna be super busy next week :/ @CatchNCause :)

Ta,

Do you have twitter? I'd love to know who and am gonna be super busy next week :/ @CatchNCause :)

Ta,

please just tell us just incase its some one I want to meet cant make this years comic con so will need to get poster orderd if it is some one cool

Ta,

please just tell us just incase its some one I want to meet cant make this years comic con so will need to get poster orderd if it is some one cool

Haha hmmm, I'm thinking I may know who it is now :D

I'd love SM to do an Android, iPod and iPhone app.

It would be so cool if they did.

A menu screen with all events, then select the event in the menu and have sub folders for each guest and big announcement that is made.

Who agree's.

• Like 3

• Showmasters Admin

this is a heads up that is all , we wanted to give as many of you as much notice as we can so people that care about this film can if they want to make there way to the show , there are going to be people that will not care and this will not interest them , but the best and fair way to help everyone it letting them know something is going to happen so they can cheque it out on here and know asap what it is and decide if its important to them or now .

we are not in control of this aspect its down to the film company and we are being told that next week we will have an announcement which will tie into there film campaign they are going to tell us what day they can make this happen they will also let us know what we will be showing on our new BIG SCREEN that we have which is a LCD display which is great for sowing footage and trailers which what we plan to do this year also.

so as soon as we can we will let you all know what film its for and what guests are attending with this presentation.

last year was the first time we have a big film presentation with Judge Dredd its something we hope to pull off every year it may not be posable but this year we have again pulled off something cool, its free you should be the first to witness something like this and its taking the event to the next level and growing the show again.

so look forward to it and we will see you all in a few weeks and its getting a bit exciting now :-)

jason

• Like 3

this is a heads up that is all , we wanted to give as many of you as much notice as we can so people that care about this film can if they want to make there way to the show , there are going to be people that will not care and this will not interest them , but the best and fair way to help everyone it letting them know something is going to happen so they can cheque it out on here and know asap what it is and decide if its important to them or now .

we are not in control of this aspect its down to the film company and we are being told that next week we will have an announcement which will tie into there film campaign they are going to tell us what day they can make this happen they will also let us know what we will be showing on our new BIG SCREEN that we have which is a LCD display which is great for sowing footage and trailers which what we plan to do this year also.

so as soon as we can we will let you all know what film its for and what guests are attending with this presentation.

last year was the first time we have a big film presentation with Judge Dredd its something we hope to pull off every year it may not be posable but this year we have again pulled off something cool, its free you should be the first to witness something like this and its taking the event to the next level and growing the show again.

so look forward to it and we will see you all in a few weeks and its getting a bit exciting now :-)

jason

Even if i wasn't interested, i'd still come and try and get a place, sounds like something i'd want to be a part of even if it wasn't my thing!! Well done :D

Gratifying to know my Gold Pass is useless for this...well worth the £175 then, lol :-) Don't think it will be Trek as it's been out a while....so not probably bothered anyway....although Judge Dredd was good last year....so good luck with it this year peeps , and beam me up Mr Scott:-) (just a guess).

Edited by KirkEnterprise

Cant just announce it from the off i mean all these guessing games are rather tiring. Just get everything signed and delivered then make the announcement and surprise us that way as otherwise a lot of people are going to be disappointed with who ir will ultimately be. As u am only there for the Friday i will miss out anyway. For a change.

Will there be photoshoots and signings, SM?

If they already had details about this it would have been announced. Seeing Jason said "we're not in control over this aspect" for the day I imagine the film company simply has not let them know yet about signings and photoshoots.

Cant just announce it from the off i mean all these guessing games are rather tiring. Just get everything signed and delivered then make the announcement and surprise us that way as otherwise a lot of people are going to be disappointed with who ir will ultimately be. As u am only there for the Friday i will miss out anyway. For a change.

And then we'd have people coming on saying "arrrgh!!! You couldn't have given us a hint earlier, now I can't change my travel anymore, I would have for XXXX if I had known just two days earlier!"

Ta,

I have tweeted you who I believe it is, but I believe people don't get notifications when I tweet someone unless they are already following me, something wrong with my account (which I don't really use tbh!). I could be wrong with everyone else's speculation on here but it did happen last night!

ACTUALLY the post is still there, just not on their feed. You can view it in the person's photos. I'd be surprised if they were talking about this London Film and Comic Con... but we'll find out soon I guess.

Edit2: It doesn't say "Cannot Wait", I must have dreamt that. I may now end up being disappointed :(

Edited by Lokolo
  • Like 1

Ta,

I have tweeted you who I believe it is, but I believe people don't get notifications when I tweet someone unless they are already following me, something wrong with my account (which I don't really use tbh!). I could be wrong with everyone else's speculation on here but it did happen last night!

ACTUALLY the post is still there, just not on their feed. You can view it in the person's photos. I'd be surprised if they were talking about this London Film and Comic Con... but we'll find out soon I guess.

Edit2: It doesn't say "Cannot Wait", I must have dreamt that. I may now end up being disappointed :(

I haven't been tweeted :s what's your twitter?

Ta,

Gratifying to know my Gold Pass is useless for this...well worth the £175 then, lol :-) Don't think it will be Trek as it's been out a while....so not probably bothered anyway....although Judge Dredd was good last year....so good luck with it this year peeps , and beam me up Mr Scott:-) (just a guess).

That thought did occur to me as I only bought the pass in order to get all the talks and get to the front of photoshoot queues.

Like I said earlier though, I have so much I want to do that I probably won't have the time to queue again for this.