big new film release presentation and guest talk for LFCC - announceme

will there be signing and photo ops?

Vin would be a good bet if its that big, hes very into promotion of his films esp films his passionate about like the fast films and riddick films, and he is very into his fans.

Edited by timelord81r
  • Like 1

With regard to the ticketing issue - Is it a 'free for all' queue up 15-20 mins before the talk kind of thing or can you pick up a ticket as soon as the doors open by going to a specific place?

Jason said "get in line to get a ticket" in the first post. So your second guess is probably close. I am sure details will be posted when the announcement is made.

• Like 1

With regard to the ticketing issue - Is it a 'free for all' queue up 15-20 mins before the talk kind of thing or can you pick up a ticket as soon as the doors open by going to a specific place?

Jason said "get in line to get a ticket" in the first post. So your second guess is probably close. I am sure details will be posted when the announcement is made.

Thanks - Just wasn't sure. Hopefully it is and if so then I know where I'll be headed at just before 09:00 on the Saturday or Sunday...

As for the movie... It could be any one of a dozen... But some ones i'm looking forward to seeing myself and hope it might be are:

'This is the End' - Releases Jun 28th

'The World's End' - Releases July 19th

'The Wolverine' - Releases July 25th

'Kick Ass 2' - Releases August 16th

'About Time' - Releases September 6th

Not to mention...Elysium, R.I.P.D and Rush

what day Saturday or Sunday

No details as yet - that will be posted with the announcement next week

EDIT - Might even be Friday, though I doubt it as the promoters would want maximum numbers publicity wise

Edited by Zahariel

I am gonna go for Worlds End....Simon Pegg and Nick Frost as guests.

Very cool who ever it is.

I know its still in the works but will there be photoshoots with the guests???

I echo this

I hope so too especially as most of it was filmed in our town and we saw a lot of filming going on!