are there any gold tickets left

I thought that there were only 150 available.

That was my understand as well - could we get confirmation as to what the total number is now and why more have been added (if that is in fact the case). It kinda dilutes the effectiveness of the gold pass if say for instance it's now 250 or so...

• Like 1

I thought that there were only 150 available.

That was my understand as well - could we get confirmation as to what the total number is now and why more have been added (if that is in fact the case). It kinda dilutes the effectiveness of the gold pass if say for instance it's now 250 or so...

No doubt DavidB will let us know. I don't think the actual number available is on the site but I'm sure that there was only 150 available for MK.

They are usually limited to 150. In a way I hope that the number hasn't been raised because you'll end up with so many people with Gold Passes that the benefits will become useless lol

That's my feeling - but the organisers know what they are doing and i'm sure they will let us know

i have ordered the gold ticket but i forgot to fill in the info regarding the autograph pack.... i did send a mail so i hope i can sort that out

That's not a problem. Has happened before and I am sure you won't be the last this happens to either. ;)

i have ordered the gold ticket but i forgot to fill in the info regarding the autograph pack.... i did send a mail so i hope i can sort that out

That's not a problem. Has happened before and I am sure you won't be the last this happens to either. ;)

ive never been to this show before and some of the online stuff is a little confusing, im not really a computer person and prefer talking to a real person over the phone or face to face.

i was wondering since the show is open on friday for a limited time and i have ordered a cold ticket, is tehre a gold ticket line to stand in outside teh venue.... or do i just walk up to a security person and wave my gold ticket at them and then get pointed in the right direction?

There is usually a separate entrance for gold pass holders. Assuming you are going to the preview you'll get your wristband given to you outside in the queue. Then Sat/Sun you go through the same entrance and just show the wristband to gain entry.

There are different queues outside the venue when the doors haven't opened yet.. Prepaid tickets, buy at the door tickets and goldmember tickets.

Edit: Sorry Robert!

Edited by xxc

i was wondering since the show is open on friday for a limited time and i have ordered a cold ticket, is tehre a gold ticket line to stand in outside teh venue.... or do i just walk up to a security person and wave my gold ticket at them and then get pointed in the right direction?

Note: you'll need to bring the confirmation email showing your Gold Pass purchase and some ID. That will then get you your gold wristband.