Guest Days & Prices for London Film & Comic Con Winter 2013

Is there likely to be an update on the Comic Artisits attending days and prices? Mike Mayhew & JW Rinzler are still TBC for everything, yet they are both attending Sat & Sun (as per their FB/twitter feeds). Would be nice to know the costs before travelling down with some very heavy books to get signed :smile:

We're waiting for our comic representative to update. Sometimes the guests do get ahead of themselves on Twitter.

Signatures from the comic guests are usually free, at least if you don't show up with an insane amount of books to be signed. As long as you don't show up with like two dozen books for a guest there won't be a problem. They normally only charge for sketches.

OK , j'attend toujours ma commande ! le show étant vendredi il me faut ma lettre pour Jeudi si je ne la reçois pas j'ai mes entrées dedans donc je viens alors a l'entrée avec ma preuve email !!! ??? ...

OK ,Is till waiting for my order! the show is Friday need me my letter for Thursday if I do not get the I have my entries (and photos shoot ) inside so I just thenatthe entrance with my email proof!

AND *

Les heures des passages photos sont connues quand ? The hours of passages photos are known when ?

Edited by sabrinainthecity

OK , j'attend toujours ma commande ! le show étant vendredi il me faut ma lettre pour Jeudi si je ne la reçois pas j'ai mes entrées dedans donc je viens alors a l'entrée avec ma preuve email !!! ??? ...

OK ,Is till waiting for my order! the show is Friday need me my letter for Thursday if I do not get the I have my entries (and photos shoot ) inside so I just thenatthe entrance with my email proof!

AND *

Les heures des passages photos sont connues quand ? The hours of passages photos are known when ?

Si la lettre n'arrive pas juste apporter votre confirmation e-mail avec vous. Vous devez apporter une confirmation disant de but dans le cas où vous avez reçu deux.

La table de temps pour les séances photo devrait être annoncé avant le spectacle.

has there been any times for the photoshoots on saturday announced yet ?

same question please :smile:

There will be a separate pinned topic with the time table going up once they are finalized. Those two cancellations that were just announced probably are forcing a re-organisation. The time table will go up shortly.

Yipee...my photoshoot tickets arrived this morning... Twice!! :o Looks like someone made a boo boo at the shop, just hope I haven't been charged twice.

Sshame that such a great start to the day had to be soured by almost 20% of my guests cancelling :crying: Always such a feeling of trepidation leading up to the show, you want to check to see if the talk / shoot timetable has been announced and to see the great mock map but you hate to see the cancellations, especially if it's for one of yours... thats 7 cancellations 'so far' out of 2 shows for me...

Yipee...my photoshoot tickets arrived this morning... Twice!! :o Looks like someone made a boo boo at the shop, just hope I haven't been charged twice.

Sshame that such a great start to the day had to be soured by almost 20% of my guests cancelling :crying: Always such a feeling of trepidation leading up to the show, you want to check to see if the talk / shoot timetable has been announced and to see the great mock map but you hate to see the cancellations, especially if it's for one of yours... thats 7 cancellations 'so far' out of 2 shows for me...

Glad to hear your tickets have arrived, hoping mine have showed up today as well, but we don't seem to have the most efficient postal service round our way. Completely agree with you on the trepidation point !

Having been to events for years, I know until you actually see the guest there on the day you can't completely relax and even there I've been hit by guest disappearing and only doing part of a day or falling ill during the day and still missing out, so perhaps until you have your photoshoot picture in hand or autograph you can't truly relax. It can be some of the greatest highs but yet also the lowest disappointments when someone you have been looking forward to for months doesn't make it. The good news though is in most cases they do come back, but you can never be sure if that might just have been the one and only time !

AND *

Si la lettre n'arrive pas juste apporter votre confirmation e-mail avec vous. Vous devez apporter une confirmation disant de but dans le cas où vous avez reçu deux.

La table de temps pour les séances photo devrait être annoncé avant le spectacle.

Ok thanks