Printing photos nearby?

Does anyone know somewhere close to the Con where you can print photos?

I don't mean photos from a photoshoot with a celeb, I'm looking for somewhere I can print out my own photos. I want to be able to take photos on Saturday, get them printed and then return on Sunday and get some of them signed. Does anyone know where I can do that?

There is a Boots outside High St Kensington tube station which should fill your needs. However, some print places have a real problem if you don't own the copyright to the photo being printed.

If I remember correctly when I went to see the Olympics at earls court there was a Jessops down the road, but don't take my word for it as that was in August haha, I can remember there bring a boots though but I didn't go inside so I don't know if they have the photo printing facilities there :) hope this helps

Just to clarify, yes I am talking about candid photos that I have taken myself. I like the idea of getting signed photos that I took myself.

If anyone's interested, these are the photos I try to take: http://stenun.deviantart.com/gallery/34835581

I ask celebs to pose with my trilby and those who are kind enough to say yes, I then return and ask them to sign that photo. So far I've got Tony Head, Jewel Staite, Robert Llewellyn and Chris Barrie to sign their Hat photos.

However, this Con has lots of US guests that I doubt I'll ever meet again so I want to be able to try and get a photo on Friday or Saturday, print it out Saturday night, and return on Sunday to get it signed. :-)

Thank you for all the replies so far, it's very helpful! :-)

there is a Boots near EC tube on the high st end but I am not sure they print images 8x10 there is also Snappy Snaps (I think?) perhaps it is best to Google the shop pages and then click the "find nearest branch" option? if you want 8x10 for £3 definately the Boots near Bond St tube does it. Also Snappy Snaps will print at that size but they charge about £10 for the same thing :thumbdown:

surfy sah xx