Closing date for online tickets

When can we expect to know the shop is closing for sales online?

The only reason I ask I want to buy two photoshoots online but I don't think I can do it for another two weeks (21st June roughly), so making sure I still can by that date!

If I wanted to wait till LFCC to get a pic with David and KITT, would I only be able to buy the photo on the Sunday?

You should be able to buy tickets for Sunday on Friday or Saturday. I've certainly done that at CMMK a few times and see no reason why it should be different. I've always bought my LFCC tix in advance tho as the queues early on are pretty mental if you want something for the same day. Can always wait until later in the day though when it's quieter if it's for a different day.

Cheers mate. Sadly the shop will be closed before I have the funds to buy the Hoff/KITT photo :(

I have a gold pass though, so hoping to get in early to beat the queues

Cheers mate. Sadly the shop will be closed before I have the funds to buy the Hoff/KITT photo :(

I have a gold pass though, so hoping to get in early to beat the queues

Fair enough. I can't see you'll have much bother getting it on one of the other days, just watch for the queues. I just bung it on a credit card and worry about it later :)

Got gold too. Could prob do without but I find this event so busy, and I hate queuing etc so even if I don't have a huge amount to do it makes the weekend so much more enjoyable not having to race around getting VQ tickets, talk tickets, getting through photos quickly etc.

From those in the know - how long do you typically spend at a photo shoot with the gold pass if your there at the start? (I know it'll be different from star to star depending....but a rough estimate would be interesting)

From those in the know - how long do you typically spend at a photo shoot with the gold pass if your there at the start? (I know it'll be different from star to star depending....but a rough estimate would be interesting)

Well if you're there before the guest arrives as the queue starts forming you'll be within the first few people and will be though in either a few seconds or a couple of minutes once the guest has arrived. If you turn up after the shoot has started, you should be pushed in near the front so shouldn't have to wait long at all.

Fair enough. I can't see you'll have much bother getting it on one of the other days, just watch for the queues. I just bung it on a credit card and worry about it later :)

Got gold too. Could prob do without but I find this event so busy, and I hate queuing etc so even if I don't have a huge amount to do it makes the weekend so much more enjoyable not having to race around getting VQ tickets, talk tickets, getting through photos quickly etc.

Yeah I've only done gold at LFCC before, mainly coz it does get busy.

Not sure my credit card still works, but have just bought a ticket in hope lol

I've never waited more than 5 minutes at a photo using gold

Thanks for the info - So if you turn up after it's started for one reason or another do you join the back of the current queue before others join (higher numbers then have been called so far) or are you ushered further towards the front...in front of people who have already been queuing?

Edited by Zahariel

Thanks for the info - So if you turn up after it's started for one reason or another do you join the back of the current queue before others join (higher numbers then have been called so far) or are you ushered further towards the front...in front of people who have already been queuing?

Normally you tell a crew member running the queue that you're gold (show wristband) and you should be inserted somewhere near the front if it all works as it should and everyone knows what's going on. At least I believe that's what is supposed to happen. So far I've always been there before the start and joined the rest of the gold pass holders queuing at the front.

Just goto the crew member at the front of the queue and they'll fit you in the queue. Most of the time for me this has been no more than 3 or 4 people from the front.

I think they usually close the shop two weeks before the event. I may be wrong though.

There will be a warning a couple of days before usually. I don't think there'll be problems with UK orders being made on the 21st.

Thank you! Maybe able to it a couple of days earlier but very dependent on my finances and how much I spend on something else I promised my daughter I would book!