Latest guest announcement David Hasselhoff "The Hoff"

Nice one, SM! I'm going to have to get a David/K.I.T.T. shoot, although I hope there's an alternative to kneeling this time, having busted my knee that way during the DeLorean shoot at LFCC 2011...

Was originally hoping to sit inside.... guess that's out of the picture then

When I had a picture with David last year, I took my rescue can which was a prop from Baywatch and had originally been signed by him (before I scrubbed his signature off it.) I had some cocky youngster tell me that "He won't sign that for you!" to which I replied, I never wanted him to sign it in the first place, it took me almost four hours to scrub his autograph off it! To cut a long story short, I took it for a photo with him, but I've decided to step it up ever so slightly, so I'll be bringing the rescue can and wearing my LA County Lifeguard jacket for the photoshoot ;-). I'm lucky, I have friends who are coming down for the weekend so they are taking my can and jacket with them so I don't have to lug them all the way there on the train. This is as close to cosplay as I get! ;)

• Like 1

Quick question, will the Kitt car be at the arena on the whole event or only Sunday. I understand it's photoshoot only on the Sunday, just wanted to make it clear if i can still view Kitt or not.

Edited by Brian Cairns

Quick question, will the Kitt car be at the arena on the whole event or only Sunday. I understand it's photoshoot only on the Sunday, just wanted to male it clear if i can still view Kitt or not.

I'll drop the office a line. If memory serves me correct the DeLorean was on display the other days when Christopher Lloyd was doing the BTTF shot, but of course that doesn't mean it will be the same for KITT.

• Like 1

ooo if that would be possible that would be great!

Quick question, will the Kitt car be at the arena on the whole event or only Sunday. I understand it's photoshoot only on the Sunday, just wanted to male it clear if i can still view Kitt or not.

I'll drop the office a line. If memory serves me correct the DeLorean was on display the other days when Christopher Lloyd was doing the BTTF shot, but of course that doesn't mean it will be the same for KITT.

God I hope no one get's that "female life guard" fancy dress outfit for the photo shoot!!!!! :spew:

Ha! Yes I saw that elsewhere, with those inflatable rescue cans. My rescue can was originally used by David in Baywatch and as a prop from the show was originally signed by him, but I managed to scrub his signature off it. I just wanted it as a normal can. It came from the Baywatch production company when they were selling off props from the show via eBay. As for the lifeguard jacket I have, I got that from one of the real lifeguards in Los Angeles. So it's all the real thing, not those tacky dress up costume things :D.

We did a "Baywatch" fancy dress a few years ago and it was great fun! No one did the "female life guard" thank god. It's a funny costume but not suitable for LFCC imagine the kids faces!! :no:

• 3 weeks later...