jbourne

Marc Singer

Well we're getting a V movie so surely it's just a matter of time before we see Marc again :D

11 hours ago, malky said:

Well we're getting a V movie so surely it's just a matter of time before we see Marc again :D

i hope so malky! :)

4 minutes ago, charliechuck71 said:

if you read the above posts it tells you ;)

I managed to work if out after I posted that :D

I've had a look, and unfortunately I can't find anything about him appearing in the new movie. I hope I'm wrong, but I can't find anything that says he is in the new film, I'm afraid.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

Sorry guys, please remember that you can't discuss non-SM Events on here. Just leaving off the Name of a Show is not enough. Any Information that makes something Google-traceable is too much.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Sorry guys, please remember that you can't discuss non-SM Events on here. Just leaving off the Name of a Show is not enough. Any Information that makes something Google-traceable is too much.

Hi queen, what i was talking about was not an event ( it was a personal thing) so it would have no bearing on showmasters thank you. ^_^

3 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Ok, sorry about that, I thought it was ok the mention. Lesson learnt, and it won't happen again in future. :D