Marc Singer

jbourne

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

yes guys at showmasters please can we have Marc Singer from "V" and beastmaster fame? last time he was in the uk was 2006, and i ( and probably thousands would love to see him back) pleaseeeeeee for 2017?

cheers

charlie.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
link removed

hi folks i hope there are lot's of fans of V and beastmaster actor Marc singer out there? he hasn't been at a showmasters event since 2006, when sadly i was not well enough to attend, and have been waiting for his return since then.

please leave some feedback here on this thread if you would like to see showmasters bring him back to the UK in 2017!

i hope this can happen, it would be my dream come true!729full-marc-singer.jpg

• Like 1

Big fan of V that's the reason why I started going to showmaster cons I've meet Jane Badler,Robert Englund,Sarah Douglas,Duncan Reger & Judson Scott that's it...good few years have past since then Shocked that we've had no more😠😠 hopefully 2017 will be the year that Marc Singer & Michael Ironside get announced 🙏

Edited by malky
  • Like 1

yes guys at showmasters please can we have Marc Singer from "V" and beastmaster fame? last time he was in the uk was 2006, and i ( and probably thousands would love to see him back) pleaseeeeeee for 2017?

cheers

charlie.

Bring him Back!!