Cersei or Khal Drogo?!

Hi guys,

I need your help!

I've booked my photo shoot to see Peter Dinklage on Saturday (the only day I am attending) and most GoT cast seem to be there on the Sunday - doh!

I can only aford one more photo session and can't decide who to go for - Cersei or Drogo! Obviously Cersei has a bigger role in GoT, but Drogo was one of my favorite characters.

Has anyone met either one of these before and, if so, how were they and would you recommend one over the other?

Completely undecided, so any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

MOTP

I think you've answered your own question... When you look back are you going to have regrets because you didn't meet someone with a bigger role? or one of your favourite characters?... I think you should always go with your heart

Edited by Zahariel

I've met both and they're both perfectly fine - I wouldn't recommend one over the other myself in terms of meetage experience. I must confess that I didn't have much to say to either of them, but based on his appearances in talks, Jason is the more outgoing. Lena is the bigger and rarer actor, I'd say (Jason's been to a few SM events as he's very popular and seems to enjoy it here, including wandering around and doing stuff - his impromptu screech over the intercom at EMS London a few years back was most amusing). So the chances of Jason coming back are more likely, but can you really rely on that? As the others have said, go with your instinct. Failing that, live on baked beans for the next month and get both. If it matters that much, you can do it. ;)

• Like 2

Having met both before personally I prefer Lena, she is such a lovely person. I have heard great reports from others about Jason as well though. As others have said if it has to be one or the other...follow your heart!

Very hard to say and i'm afraid we can't answer for you... I like Jason from Stargate Atlantis too, and Lena i mostly like her for GOT... But who will i pick between the two, i don't really know :P They have very differents "assets" and reasons for which i want to be with both of them ;)

As Cosmic said, I'd be tempted to do the baked bean/noodle style of cooking for a while to save the money, but you need to do what you're happiest with. There may be something you can cut back on - if I walked home from work for a month (or walked to and from work for 2 weeks), I'd have saved about £32, which would pay for a bigger name guest or two smaller ones. I might not do it all the time, but in summer then 3 miles walking each way gets me fit and more photoshoots ;-)

Or you know, finally eBay those things you've had piled up in the garage and never got round to...

• Moderators

Both are great. As said above, I'd suggest it's more likely that Jason will be back, but there's never any guarantees.

So either make some sacrifices beforehand to get both, or go with who you'd be more gutted on missing out on :)