Has anyone managed to prebook parking?

It will appear, but i have noticed the last few LFCC evenst that the parking appears late on the website. I generally drive and park at the show, but the costs have rocketed over the last 2 years, and paying nearly £30 to park is a joke. I can spend that dosh on an autograph and have change left over (this year at least, probably not for much longer based on the increasing auto costs!).

I'm driving from the Midlands, so will park up at a tube station just outside london(Stanmore or Cockfosters) and tube in. Save around £20 doing it that way.

Edited by jediknight49

I think as there is an event which ends today or tomorrow they are waiting until after that to add parking for LFCC, although an event for later in July is already listed. As mentioned above though LFCC often appears late on their booking page.

Personally I think £25 for a days parking is reasonable enough if you're car sharing but certainly not if you're going solo. I'm having to do it now as I bring too much stuff to get signed and most years recently there has been engineering on the tubes so will be avoiding that if it happens again lol