Will there be any Buffy/Angel guests?

Yeah - buffy and angel guests!

Faith; Anya; Fred; Lorne; Andrew; Spike - please let there be at least one of these!

Marky

:unsure:

Mmmm, let's see if this thread disappears too.

One of the guests you mention is appearing at another UK event two weeks prior to C5, and last night I posted the query re the guest appearing at C5 as part of a possible promotional tour. Now my thread wasn't rude to anyone and it didn't specifically mention the other event by name, yet it has disappeared.

Now, it gets weirder, because this afternoon another thread was opened about the same guest, and whilst one person wasn't particularly constructive with their opinion of SM, it has also disappeared.

Does this mean that SM are either in negotiations with the guest, or that they are going to announce them soon as an attendee? I've not known them kill a thread just because it talked about other events without mentioning them, so it strikes me as being strange.

Does anyone have an opinion on what might be happening - it will tell you that the guest is from Buffy.

Elaine

Faith; Anya; Fred; Lorne; Andrew; Spike - please let there be at least one of these!

Marky

:D

two of those guests definately wont be able to make it as they are at an event in blackpool at the same time as C5...

Thats why then.

Showmasters did not get Buffy or Angel guests to come to collectormania 3 as another event was being held at Blackpool in which Showmasters thought it would be unfair to get Buffy guests to theres as people would have to chhose between events.

Marky

:lol:

Mmmm, let's see if this thread disappears too.

One of the guests you mention is appearing at another UK event two weeks prior to C5, and last night I posted the query re the guest appearing at C5 as part of a possible promotional tour. Now my thread wasn't rude to anyone and it didn't specifically mention the other event by name, yet it has disappeared.

Now, it gets weirder, because this afternoon another thread was opened about the same guest, and whilst one person wasn't particularly constructive with their opinion of SM, it has also disappeared.

Does this mean that SM are either in negotiations with the guest, or that they are going to announce them soon as an attendee? I've not known them kill a thread just because it talked about other events without mentioning them, so it strikes me as being strange.

Does anyone have an opinion on what might be happening - it will tell you that the guest is from Buffy.

Elaine

yes maybe they haven't seen this one yet...

I started one this avo I think (Wed) which has gone. I came online bout 11:30pm to see and there was one replacing it. all it was simply asking was if *ahem*guest would be attending c5 and asking to they would say one way or the other as I will obv not make plans to spend money going to *ahem*place if the *ahem*guest will be at c5! it would make them so much money! but to be honest I don't think they have got her and are just deleting posts as the *ahem*event has the same guests we do for c5 and they don't want to loose money. to be prefectly honest if I went to *ahem*event I would only meet the *ahem*Buffy guest (hehe this is amusing!!! :D) and maybe some of the guests I missed at LFACC such as RD and Warrick Davies (missed him on the Sat and wanted to meet him again as he's so cwl!!!) any guests that are technically repeated I will meet at c5 or I will only spend one day meeting guests at MK which is a bit silly seeing as I am booked for 3 nights in the Travelodge!!

lets see how long this lasts... xx

• Moderators
Sometimes they tour guests to different shops and shows, but as you said flip18 this guest is only here for a one off.

how can you be sure it is a one off?

and also.. isnt it a bit pointless coming over to the uk for a one off?

Seeing as Tru Calling starts next week, she wont be travelling here just for her one-off appearance, it probably just fits in her schedule well ....

Sometimes they tour guests to different shops and shows, but as you said flip18 this guest is only here for a one off.

Seeing as Tru Calling starts next week, she wont be travelling here just for her one-off appearance, it probably just fits in her schedule well ....

fingers crossed she'll be somewhere more local to me..

• Moderators

fingers crossed she'll be somewhere more local to me..

I'd guess she's only doing the one appearance, it IS her first UK appearance as far as I know so I doubt she'd book more than one ... perhaps more in the future based on the success of this one?

And we're probably lucky to get this one, tis just a gap in her schedule, what with the Tru promo stuff etc ....

this appearance HAS been confirmed as a one-off...

WHAT???? how du know for certain??? muh can't afford to go to *ahem*venue :(:D:unsure: xx

Because those respobsible for bringing her over have stated this to be the case. Her schedule and costs have been cited as the reasons.

Marky

:D

I'm afraid to say that none of these guests will be able to appear(as far as I know).

Emma, Amy, Andy, and Tom...are appearing at another event, and going on past knowledge, it's normally written into the contract that they can't appear at another event for a specific amount of time, before and after the event.Without permission...I'm pretty sure that's how it works. Eliza's doing her one off appearance somewhere else, and James is doing his own european tour, and it was stated that this would be all he's doing this year(although that might change now that Angel's been canceled???).

Edited by Tara Maclay