Latest Guest Announcement - Alexander Siddig

Great Guest, well done SM, I am now going to be broke, but who cares when great guests like this are attending. Now where is that photo shoot tickets... come on SM dont keep us all waiting.... GRRRRRRRR :clap:

Still no photoshoots tickets. Are they going to be sold on site? I really hope not!

• Moderators

There's still a month until the event, so probably at least another couple weeks before the online shop closes. Plenty time for tickets to be added still. It's not even been 24 hours since the announcement so give them a chance!

Edited by etmuse

• 4 weeks later...

Alexader Siddig was scheduled to be at the event on Friday but was not there. Is he still attending this weekend?

I was also wondering about that.

I was told he was suffering from bad jet-lag when I checked for his photoshoot. Not sure what the official line is but I was told by someone in that photo area that I could use my friday ticket either Sat or Sun. May double check that tomorrow just to be sure.

He's here. I told him I hoped he had recovered from his jet lag and he said he'd travelled from West Sussex and had no jet lag. He wouldn't have attended the event if he'd been travelling from the States, so not sure where he was last night.

Thanks for confirming, I did see Avery Brooks there last night when I thought he wasn't due to be so maybe it was just a last minute switch or something. Either way good news that he is going to be there. One the last couple of DS9 names I need to add to my book!

He's here. I told him I hoped he had recovered from his jet lag and he said he'd travelled from West Sussex and had no jet lag. He wouldn't have attended the event if he'd been travelling from the States, so not sure where he was last night.

Oh? I am sure i have read it a couple of times.. (jetlag)