Latest Guest Announcement - FINN JONES

Aw I fell in love with him in SJA, I had no idea he was in GoT too. I really should start watching it, it's full of brilliant actors!

You really should start watching it!!!

Can't wait to meet him, need him on 4 things :D

• Like 1

Aw I fell in love with him in SJA, I had no idea he was in GoT too. I really should start watching it, it's full of brilliant actors!

Almost a who's who of British actors - some greats and some up and coming ones.

Good GoT character but have see how funds add up couple days before travel down.

• Like 1

I know, I know! I promise I will!

I'm sure I can find a few things for him to sign, a DVD sleeve, a poster, a marriage contract... I kid! But seriously, I can't wait to meet him, really starting to look forward to LFCC now.

I know, I know! I promise I will!

I'm sure I can find a few things for him to sign, a DVD sleeve, a poster, a marriage contract... I kid! But seriously, I can't wait to meet him, really starting to look forward to LFCC now.

It's because you'll see me again ;) Start a sexy Game of Thrones poster like mine!!! Then let me buy it off you when you've had enough of it ;)

It's because you'll see me again ;) Start a sexy Game of Thrones poster like mine!!! Then let me buy it off you when you've had enough of it ;)

Oh you know me so well, every moment we're apart is like a knife in my soul :P

I'm definitely considering starting a poster, but the amount of money I know it'll cost me is terrifying

Or see if you can pick up a large photo of Finn as Loras to go with Your gethin (renly) photo?

Oh well that's pretty much a given. I bought one of those big storage boxes I was looking at, so I have to start collecting some big pictures of pretty people to fill it up. I'm guessing someone at LFCC will sell them

Yeah they will, i think the person who was at CMMK who we got some photos from will be there as well :D I'll print of some big pictures of me signed for you to put in it!!! Or shall I save it for our special occasion? ;)

Yeah they will, i think the person who was at CMMK who we got some photos from will be there as well :D I'll print of some big pictures of me signed for you to put in it!!! Or shall I save it for our special occasion? ;)

Ooh pictures of you?! Hold me back!

• Like 1