Guest suggestions

So i realised my last set of guest suggestions were all girls, so I thought i'd post some guys that i'd LOVE to see (and some more girls).

I know we have a few LOST fans here, so I think Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn would garner a fair bit of business for playing two of the shows most interesting characters.

ben-locke-sicari-post-lost-500-x-376.jpg

And i'm sure everyone would love to see Seth Green; he's done it all. Buffy, X-Files, Mass Effect, Star Wars, Austin Powers, Robot Chicken. Love this dude.

seth-green.jpg

Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston? Breaking Bad has a huge following, and these two guys seem like great fun.

breaking-bad-walt-vs-jesse.jpg

And also back to the girls, how about Julie Benz? Must have a huge fan base; Angel, Buffy, Defiance, Dexter etc.

Julie-Benz-Dexter-Rita.jpg

• Like 3

Richard Dean Anderson - Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson -Richard Dean Anderson - and Richard Dean Anderson

Okay, this is a longshot but I'll suggest it anyway. I'm a big fan of this teen show called the Tribe, it was cancelled about 10 years ago. I would absolutely love to meet any of the cast from that show. It's a longshot because the show is probably not that well known in the UK, the actors are from New Zealand and many of them don't seem to act professionally anymore. But it never hurts to ask :)

• Like 2

Bring brad dourif back over for all the chucky and halloween fans plus the new chucky film is out on dvd in october

hey you forgot Lord of the Rings I would get him for that he was also good in the X Files to he is one actor I would love to meet

Okay, this is a longshot but I'll suggest it anyway. I'm a big fan of this teen show called the Tribe, it was cancelled about 10 years ago. I would absolutely love to meet any of the cast from that show. It's a longshot because the show is probably not that well known in the UK, the actors are from New Zealand and many of them don't seem to act professionally anymore. But it never hurts to ask :)

Omg hell yea lol I loved that show

Would definitely love to see some of the cast at the event.

• Like 1

Dear Showmasters:

I know there is a separate thread for this stuff, but i wanted you to see it. Feel free to move it elsewhere. Lori Petty (of Tank Girl, A League of their Own, Point Break and House MD) fame recently replied to me on twitter showing interest in appearing at WLFCC. I know there is a good fanbase for Tank Girl at LFCC, and we had at least one cosplayer in July. Hows about you guys please get her on the blower and send her an invite? We'd appreciate it very much :)

lori.jpg

She asked me to hook her up, and i glady said i would ;)

tumblr_m569ayGnMh1qd1zz1o1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

YES!!!! Lori Petty would be awesome to get!! id love to meet her!! i love point break and loved the tank girl comics and even though the movie got trashed i really enjoyed it. she was cast perfectly as that character!!

COME ON LFCC CREW!!

Dear Showmasters:

I know there is a separate thread for this stuff, but i wanted you to see it. Feel free to move it elsewhere. Lori Petty (of Tank Girl, A League of their Own, Point Break and House MD) fame recently replied to me on twitter showing interest in appearing at WLFCC. I know there is a good fanbase for Tank Girl at LFCC, and we had at least one cosplayer in July. Hows about you guys please get her on the blower and send her an invite? We'd appreciate it very much :)

lori.jpg

She asked me to hook her up, and i glady said i would ;)

tumblr_m569ayGnMh1qd1zz1o1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

Seth Green (Star Wars: The Clone Wars :yoda: , Austin Powers, Family Guy, Buffy & Robot Chicken)

Heather Morris (Glee, Spring Breakers & Ice Age: Continental Drift)

Kate Hudson (Almost Famous, Something Borrowed & Bride Wars)

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, Ringer, Scream 2 & The Grudge)

Amy Adams (Man of Steel, The Muppets, Enchanted, The Fighter & Doubt)

Jena Malone (Donnie Darko, Sucker Punch, The Hunger Games 2, Pride & Prejudice & Saved)

• Like 1

Gonna say it again: Jonas Armstrong XP! Please please please please pleaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!??????? I'd love to see some guests who have done some great British TV series!

And again, I'm gonna cry out for trying to get Jodi Benson (voice of the little mermaid, barbie and other female disney characters) We see sooooooooooo much Disney cosplay at LFCC and various events, and Disney is huge, so it'd be really nice to see some disney stars attend UK cons!

• Like 1

Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.

Please. Thank you. :)

• Like 3

yes please
  • Like 2

Id add edgar wright to that list...but how about a whole spaced reunion?? mark heap, jessica hynes, julia deakin and katy carmichael

• Like 1