Guest suggestions

I would love to see appearances by some of the great horror film directors: Tobe Hooper (Texas Chainsaw Massacre), William Friedkin (The Exorcist). Wes Craven (Nightmare On Elm Street), John Carpenter (Halloween) etc or maybe a 'Quadrophenia' cast reunion, Phil Daniels, Toyah Wilcox, Leslie Ash, Mark Wingett, Phil Davies, who knows maybe even Sting might agree to appear! :smile:

• Like 1

here are a few guests i would like to see

micheal caine ( i know may never happen but i can dream lol)

marc singer (beastmaster and the original v tv series )

laura vandervoot (smallville)

terry farrell (star trek deep space 9 hellraiser 3)

richard dean anderson (stargate sg1 )

and what about the cast of streethawk (now that would be awesome)

or even the remaining cast of airwolf

• Like 1

Lindsay Crouse (Buffy, LA Dragnet & Law & Order)

Wentworth Miller (Prison Break, Resident Evil: Afterlife & Underworld)

Shiri Appleby (Roswell, ER, Swimfan, Six Degrees & Life Unexpected)

Michael Stoyanov (The Dark Knight & Blossom)

Jackson Rathbone (Twilight, S Darko & The Last Airbender)

Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory, Charmed, 8 Simple Rules & 6Teen)

• Like 1

ok time to add some of my would love guests to growing lists, some already requested some not.....here`s my wish list in no particular order :

Rutger Hauer

Ron Perlman

Sigourney Weaver

Harry Dean Stanton

Yaphet Kotto

Nathan Fillion

Jeri Ryan

Tim Curry

Simon Pegg

Nick Frost

Ian Holm

Nicolas Cage

Even a couple of these guys would make me a very happy chap, obviously the Alien cast first and foremost but hey lets not be too picky lol :clap:

• Like 2

Jake Abel

Pat Carroll

Nolan North

know its a long shot and not probable but: Jake Gyllenhaal XD!

Alyxandra Harvey (Writer of "The Drake Chronicles", "Stolen Away", "Haunting Violet")

Steven R. McQueen (think i already said him.. but never mind lol)

Alex O'Loughlin

Linda Hamilton / Robert Patrick / Ron Perlman / Heather Locklear / Emilia Clarke / Elizabeth Mitchell / Billy Burke / David Lyons / Anthony Starr / Kit Harrington / Nick Stahl / James Purefoy / Kevin Bacon / Ricky Schroeder / Judith Light / Ken Kercheval / Rob Lowe / Josh Duhamel / Jason Priestley / Luke Perry / Jennie Garth / Brian Austin Green / Shannen Doherty / Julian Mac Mahon.... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Not a fan of GOT or Walking Dead so I'm not too keen on seeing even more of them being added but respect it has a large fanbase.

For me, why not BUffy this year? 2013 marks 10 years since the show ended, that's something to celebrate please!

Another massive anniversary this year... 20 years since Lois and Clark the new adventures of Superman began. Bring Dean back with some of the other cast (Teri, Justin, ect) for a reunion photo shoot and talk.

Roswell... another reunion photo shoot and talk. Charmed actors again.

I know focus will be on GOT and walking dead but not everyone is a fan. Please consider the above shows. We know there's still a huge and seperate fanbase.

• Like 1

For me, why not BUffy this year? 2013 marks 10 years since the show ended, that's something to celebrate please!

has it really been ten years!? but yes I agree I'd love to see some of the Buffy cast or a sort of reunion would be great :) try and get the whole Scoobie gang! as for my own suggestions I'd love more The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones but also any of the cast from Chuck: Yvonne Strahovski, Joshua Gomez, Adam Baldwin and I know it's probably a long shot but Zachery Levi PLEASE! oh and can't forget Jeffster ;) ....and just thought of a few more: Ben Barnes, Harry Lloyd, Gwendoline Christie, Damien Moloney, Lauren Cohan and Steven Yeun (really really really) would be great, anyone of those would pretty much seal the deal for me :) ....okay last edit: Noah Wyle/anyone from Falling Skies please :D Edited by CaspianX

had another thought, maybe some of the cast from The Returned (or Les Revenants) ,like Clotilde Hesme and Pierre Perrier, it's a great show and I don't know if there'd be a language barrier but I think a panel or Q&A could be really interesting, I think that'd be pretty cool :)

I know focus will be on GOT and walking dead but not everyone is a fan. Please consider the above shows. We know there's still a huge and seperate fanbase.

I agree. We need to get more already ended shows to the events. GOT and WD might have big audiences, but like it was said, not everyone is a fan. (including me)