guest sugestions for 8.1

eccheetham

Wow my first post and I really really really want to meet Rainbow Sun Francks! I love this guy ... Also any actor who played wraith ( i love the wraith) and i was so happy seeing Dan Payne at the last Chevron :) David Blue cause hes so cool and funny, Colin Cunningham, Christopher Judge, Amanda <3, may be more SG women this time ;) I dunno i want everyone hah Im so excited i cant wait!!!

Wow my first post and I really really really want to meet Rainbow Sun Francks! I love this guy ... Also any actor who played wraith ( i love the wraith) and i was so happy seeing Dan Payne at the last Chevron :) David Blue cause hes so cool and funny, Colin Cunningham, Christopher Judge, Amanda <3, may be more SG women this time ;) I dunno i want everyone hah Im so excited i cant wait!!!

doubt we'll get Amanda she was at chevron quite reticently.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would love meet:

Amanda Tapping

David Hewlett

Richard Dean Anderson

Michael Shanks

Jewel Staite

Robert Carlyle

Paul McGillion

Jason Mamoa

Teryl Rothery

Mitch Pillegi

and lots more :P

i have met most of those at either chevron or collectormania.

were at all atlantis cast now so think we need some SG1 or Universe guests. i sooooooo want to see claudia black, carmen argenziano, morena baccarin, J.R. bourne, alaina huffman, Garwin Sanford. PLEASE get us one of these. I 'd especialy love claudia.

• Like 3

Let's try and get at least one more of Sam's love interests/who's love interest is Sam ;)

i too have put a couple of sams lovers in my suguestions e.g. j.r.bourne (martouf of the tokra)and Garwin Sanford (narim or the tolan)

Edited by stargate geek emily
  • Like 1