guest sugestions for 8.1

eccheetham

Let's try and get at least one more of Sam's love interests/who's love interest is Sam ;)

i too have put a couple of sams lovers in my suguestions e.g. j.r.bourne (martouf of the tokra)and Garwin Sanford (narim or the tolan)

I know, hence why I put it just to raise zee interest. :)

Curious to see who SM invites.

I know Suanne Braun was at the last Chevron but I'd love to see her again - and she's fairly local. I'm sure Cliff Simon would love an invite.

I know nothing is certain, but since I'm coming from the US I will be a little disappointed if there are only 4 guests.

That's a shame about Amanda. God it would be amazing if RDA was to come! I met Torri before and she was really nice but she seemed so shy which was surprising. Was very friendly though so couldn't ask for much more than that :)

I'm just gonna start chanting Michael Shanks followed by David Hewlett now...

Michael Shanks

David Hewlett

Michael Shanks

David Hewlett.....

• Like 1

Colin Cunningham cancelled Newcastle comicon - any chance of getting him as an addition...

Still need Chris and RDA for a complete SG1, would love to meet:

Tom McBeath;

Torri (which if she is in the UK at the time would be serendipity...);

Peter Williams;

Teryl Rothery;

Gary Jones;

Dan Shea;

Tony Amendola;

Ben &/or Claudia;

Carmen Agenziano;

Peter DeLuise;

Jewel Staite;

Rainbow Francks;

Mitch Pileggi;

Christopher Heyerdahl;

Missed a few off who have been guests in recent years but hoping to get most if not all of this list ticked off over the course of my new found chevron career...

Edited by Zahariel

Robert Davi is in England March 23 for autographia which is held at the same place as this is...He would be a great guest, (he can sing too)

Now that's an idea and a half - been watching him in movies since Die Hard - would be great at the parties...

• Like 2

yay 6 guests now but i still want to meet claudia black and JR Bourne. and maby we could have some sgu guests such as robert carlyle, david blue or brian j smith.

Edited by stargate geek emily
  • Like 1