Hotel Code?

ang.chong

Know it's not for 10 months but wondered when the hotel code will be available?

Looking at the normal hotel website it's £90 for a room for one person for bed (not incl breakfast) per night!

Hoping negotiations for a special con rate have gone well! :smile:

the sooner the better is all i can say. i like to get my booking in as long before the con as i can. i know showmaster are busy right now with cons but if they can get us a code by next month that would be awsome. i have medical problems so need to stay in the hotel of the convention even if that means fawking out a higher price. so pleas showmaster as soon as you have time try to get us a code.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Hi all,

Please wait until the end of this week to use as things having to be updated on the hotels system, but by the end of this week the code will be SHOW030414

The rates are £70 for Single, £88 for Double and £126 for triple. All prices include VAT and breakfast! :smile:

Mark :dance:

Is the Radisson still pay on check-in/out?

I could just travel up on the bus early every morning, but it might just be easier to book a single room & stay at the hotel.

To the best of my knowledge yes, I have not heard of any changes.

Am confused now as it seems there is no way I can book this hotel for me and three children as the rooms don't go large enough.

How old are your children? It sounds like you may need a suite - those should be available, but are usually not covered by the convention code.

All booked :D thanks guys! Booked on the telephone. The rate we got for a twin room was £90 a night.

Edit: booking got a bit mixed up, lady only booked us for one night! Got straight back on to them and made sure the booking was done for three nights. Now told that the Firday night is £90 while the Saturday and Sunday nights are £70 for a twin.... I am currently very confused and hoping that my room is booked ok!

Edited by GiddyGateGirl

From the info I managed to get yesterday they only had three suitable rooms and they are sold out. Dan is classed as an adult but wouldn't want him sleeping somewhere on his own. My life stressful as ever lol

Have you tried asking if the have interconnecting rooms? I imagine a hotel of that size would, then you can prop the connecting doors open.

Code not working on the website yet, will try again tomorrow and ring if I can't get it to work!

I'd call and book direct rather than wait for the code to work on the hotel website if I were you...especially if you want a single room as those at discounted price normally go very quickly! :-)