not meeting guests you should of and regretting it.

Can I also correct the majority of people here, and say that her name is Elisabeth Sladen, or Lis, with an "S." I know it's an easy mistake to make, but if you're really a fan of hers, please pay tribute by knowing how to spell her name.

She was very fussy about that, understandable I suppose. IIRC she didn't work with one of the major players for several years after they spelt it wrong! She also knew she occasionally could be considered 'difficult' not signing certain things, but seemed to delight in that. I was lucky to meet her three times, but only really got the essentials signed as she was £15 rather than £10 at the last show. Do I regret not spending that extra bit of cash? Not really, it would have mounted up too quickly.

James Masters- at MK a few years back, i wasnt really into torchwood at the time

Leonard Nimoy- Got an autograph when he was at MK but regret not getting a photoshoot

David Wenham- I hadnt started a LOTR collection at the time

Thats it really everyone else i have missed was from before i started going to conventions so i cant have regrets about those.

Whenever I go to a convention/signing event or something like that I always meet the people I want, no matter the costs. So can't say I regret meeting

someone who i could have met when I was there at the same time... But I do, unfortunatly, regret all the people I could have met during the time i didnt do conventions or signing events.

Guests I should of met? None.

Guests I should have met? A few.

if it bothers you that much don't comment, its just a simple topic i thought id put on here jeez lol

That's the grammar, spelling and punctuation Gestapo for ya! :poki:

I always thought it was Finn Jones at CM last year but luckily that has been rectified for LFCC this year :-D

I guess I regret not meeting Victoria/Tara this year at CM as the reviews for her have been faultless but I was put off by someone else in the wrestling industry (mentioning no names) but it serves me right for painting the group with one brush.

John Barrowman.. When I first saw him me and my mate laughed and thought who would want to meet a Saturday Morning Kids TV host.. Then I discovered TorchWood.

Also Simon Pegg and Nick Frost before I discovered Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz..

Biggest Regrets Ever.. What a mistake !!!

Jewel Staite. I did pre-book a photoshoot but the time was announced at a later date and it was before my train got me to the event (travelling from Manchester), so I had to exchange for Adam Baldwin.

Although I'm getting some autographs this year to see if they're less stressful than photoshoots (which I've done the last few years).

Huh? Simon Pegg and Nick Frost have done this??

Grr, I started this way too late..

lol nick frost and simon pegg done lfcc many years ago i think it was just when shaun of the dead was getting released in 2004 that was when i was 14 i said hello but as i had no money :( couldnt get the auto plus my dad wouldn't buy me lol

Sean Pertwee. It was my first LFCC, and I'd intended seeing him on the Sunday, only to find - on Sunday morning - that he was a Saturday only guest.

Also John Simm - I just couldn't make the money stretch any further.