Poss up to 20 guests for 20th anniversary!

ang.chong

Oh you need to get those of us who remember the Stargate conventions back in the day by companies who are no longer around (I do hope that I haven't broken rules) as we would love a reunion. Time to start facebooking and networking this con methinks. Unfortunately I doubt I can purchase a ticket till the new year as already got plans for events in Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec which costing quite a bit as it is. Some of the Stargate cons used to get a bit wild as I recall. LOL

Well, I'm a regular and very very happy with the line-up as a big Atlantis fan. Claudia Black would be great since she couldn't come to LFCC and I really want to meet Chris Heyerdahl. Would love a 'John Sheppard' moment! I think it's a bit optimistic to hope for 2000 guests though.

Well, I'm a regular and very very happy with the line-up as a big Atlantis fan. Claudia Black would be great since she couldn't come to LFCC and I really want to meet Chris Heyerdahl. Would love a 'John Sheppard' moment! I think it's a bit optimistic to hope for 2000 guests though.

2000 Attendee's, not guests. 2000 Guests would definitely not be possible hehe.

• 3 weeks later...

Was an official announcement made about the number of guests?

From page 2 in this thread:

20 guests over a full weekend whilst a nice idea in theory will never happen - at least not in the form we know and love for the Chevron events. It is just not possible or plausible from an organisation or monetarial standpoint. :(

i said it and i will prove it.

For every 100 fans that book tickets massive events will get 1 guest fact

If we sell 1000 tickets i will book 10 guests fact

If there is 2000 fan book tickets i will book 20 guests fact

i

Iam a fan of Stargate and for all the people that know me well will know i do not lie on things like this its 20 years of gate so why not just go for it :-)

So come on everyone we can do this lets make this happen and make this the biggest Stargate event the UK has had for many years we have months to get the word out to everyone we know , we will need everyone from Europe and the US and Canada to try to get here so everyone please lets do this , we together can make this happen.

jason

how many did RDA pull in? 800 attendees? would take some doing for a chevron to top that I think without him, would love to be proved wrong and am keeping my eye on this con as I like the guests announced. unfortunately I cant afford to commit so early, also there is a good bet the line up might change, ME cons have been unlucky of recent years. so I will wait till nearer the time to decide, I know if everyone did that its not great for the orgs but im skint.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...