Who bought tickets on already?

du_berg

My friends and I got up at 4am to get our tickets on Sunday morning, we got Gold 7, 8 and 9. Couldn't pass that up with Joe and Robert announced. Now I just have to wait 10 months dammit!!!!!!!! Lol :smile:

I'm kind of chuffed my ticket is 007 lol It sounds like such a long time but that's only 10 pay days lol

You will all get bored with this soon (if you haven't already!) but I stayed up and got Gold 1 and 2 for me and my fiancée :)

And it was made all the easier to do as Angela came down and kept me company for most of it :)

So glad you got numbers 1&2 with Joe Flanigan going. I would love to get a photo of you in your costume with Joe.

• Like 1

You will all get bored with this soon (if you haven't already!) but I stayed up and got Gold 1 and 2 for me and my fiancée :)

And it was made all the easier to do as Angela came down and kept me company for most of it :)

I'm guessing your picture is you and your fiancée?

I'm so glad you guys got 1 and 2. I kept seeing you both all weekend, thinking you're outfits were brilliant. Even at the parties!

Aaw thanks and yes it is my fiancee, who will be wife by the time of 8.1 lol :)

i got up at 7:30 and downstairs to queue at 9am. silver for me unfortunately as i had to leave the queue to find out when easter was next year i dodnt get silver 1 but i did get silver no3 woooo nice low nunber right behind gold. though of getting gold but decided in the end didnt want to risk the extra £65 as brothers birthday is in the same month next year. cant wait and cant believe its 10 month wait.

Got my gold finally..... meant to get it sunday when i briefly got up to get Davids auto but was hangin, and clear forgot when i woke up at 6pm haha....Damn the filthy drink

Just out of interest - when do online order find out what number they are (if at all?)

When you get your registration letter :)

Thanks - sorry to be a pain and sound noobish and all but is that in the registration pack we pick up on the day or in a few months when they sort out all the orders and start sending stuff out?

Just out of interest - when do online order find out what number they are (if at all?)

When you get your registration letter :)

Thanks - sorry to be a pain and sound noobish and all but is that in the registration pack we pick up on the day or in a few months when they sort out all the orders and start sending stuff out?

A week or so before the event you'll get a letter stating your name and ticket number. You bring that to the event (with ID) and you swap it for the registration pack (pass, 8x10's etc). Does that make sense?

Thanks for all the help - just saves what is remaining of my hair over the next 10 months worrying why I haven't heard anything... Why...Why!!!

Hoping for good silver number... I know it won't be low as I wasn't able to buy at the event but got into the store as soon as I saw it on here... So fingers crossed and looking forward to making lots of new friends :clap:

Sad bod that I am, stayed up and queued overnight to get early Gold pass ticket! :smile::sleep:

Hey, I recognise you - you got into Cliff's guest encounter, didn't you? *high fives*

I'm waiting on an email from Massive Events, but it's possible I'll be attending 8.1 as a dealer (gosh that sounds a little wrong, LOL). I don't know how much of the convention I'll see in that case.

I'm guessing your picture is you and your fiancée?

I'm so glad you guys got 1 and 2. I kept seeing you both all weekend, thinking you're outfits were brilliant. Even at the parties!

Aaw thanks and yes it is my fiancee, who will be wife by the time of 8.1 lol :)

Wow, exciting! Hope it all goes well. I officially love you both! Haha.

I just saw you on Dan Payne's twitter too!

My friends and I got up at 4am to get our tickets on Sunday morning, we got Gold 7, 8 and 9. Couldn't pass that up with Joe and Robert announced. Now I just have to wait 10 months dammit!!!!!!!! Lol :smile:

I'm kind of chuffed my ticket is 007 lol It sounds like such a long time but that's only 10 pay days lol

So glad you got numbers 1&2 with Joe Flanigan going. I would love to get a photo of you in your costume with Joe.

Im sure that could be arranged!
  • Like 1

Sad bod that I am, stayed up and queued overnight to get early Gold pass ticket! :smile::sleep:

why it was all I could do to remember my name when I went down to get my gold ticket and you where being bubbly and friendly and you had been up all night wow :thumbup::coolthumb: amazing