Who bought tickets on already?

du_berg

I also saw that about 90-100 Gold tickets already booked by Sunday late afternoon so when available on the online shop there are likely to be only 50-60 Gold pass tickets left! You will need to order your ticket quick if you want a Gold pass as they are likely to sell out quickly I think!

• Like 1

Sad bod that I am, stayed up and queued overnight to get early Gold pass ticket! :smile::sleep:

That's pretty hardcore. I salute you!

I also saw that about 90-100 Gold tickets already booked by Sunday late afternoon so when available on the online shop there are likely to be only 50-60 Gold pass tickets left! You will need to order your ticket quick if you want a Gold pass as they are likely to sell out quickly I think!

I got mine around 30 minutes after they went on sale, and Gold passes were in the 70's at that point.

Blimey. Bit surprised how popular it is. I was all geared up for going as I missed 8.0 for which I'm still kicking myself but I've met most of the announced 8.1 guests more than once and don't really need to again.

So I'm a bit undecided now. Will have a think about it.

Blimey. Bit surprised how popular it is. I was all geared up for going as I missed 8.0 for which I'm still kicking myself but I've met most of the announced 8.1 guests more than once and don't really need to again.

I understand about how you've met most of the 8.1 announced guests more than once...only I get the feeling the con might be rather special due to it being in line with the 20th anniversary.....! :smile:

I understand about how you've met most of the 8.1 announced guests more than once...only I get the feeling the con might be rather special due to it being in line with the 20th anniversary.....! :smile:

Only 20th Anniversary of the film though if I'm being picky And if you were going to do a 20th Anniversary event I'd have focused more on the original team rather than Atlantis. Not saying it won't be good, Robert Picardo in particular is great in talks, Joe is really nice and Rachel was lovely when I met her before and I do need a photo with her at least and I do like the events/hotel etc, just not sure if it's worth the expense for people I don't really need to meet again and it would eat into my USA road trip fund for next year.

Got mine! :D. Gold for me, as always. Love all the guests announced so far. Will hopefully be able to get several autographed items completed, so it's going to be expensive for me, but completely worth it.

10 months til the next Chevron... I think that I am going to go into withdrawal!

• Like 1

Sad bod that I am, stayed up and queued overnight to get early Gold pass ticket! :smile::sleep:

My friends and I got up at 4am to get our tickets on Sunday morning, we got Gold 7, 8 and 9. Couldn't pass that up with Joe and Robert announced. Now I just have to wait 10 months dammit!!!!!!!! Lol :smile:

My goodness! Got Gold 27 and was up at 7:15.

You will all get bored with this soon (if you haven't already!) but I stayed up and got Gold 1 and 2 for me and my fiancée :)

And it was made all the easier to do as Angela came down and kept me company for most of it :)

I'm guessing your picture is you and your fiancée?

I'm so glad you guys got 1 and 2. I kept seeing you both all weekend, thinking you're outfits were brilliant. Even at the parties!

Bought mine Sunday morning too :thumbup: Standard for me as usual, not a massive fan of photoshoots.

I will be getting my ticket as soon as it's on the online shop. I've never been to a Chevron event, but The Radisson is just down the road from me.

I think I'll go for a silver ticket, as the only way a gold would be worth it for me is if they got RDA again. I don't see that happening again so soon (though I hope he decides to do another in future for his charity again) & talk/queue priority is not a major factor for me (I usually have a good enough view from the silver seat section).