Who was that girl?

The Prisoner

Can anyone help please, I am trying to find out who the girl was who was wearing blue jeans, short brown boots, a black t-shirt and had shoulder length brown hair, "geek style" glasses and spoke with (I think) an american accent. Had a watch with a red strap. MAY have been called Alex (well that was written on her registration pack envelope she was carrying).

Edited by The Prisoner

Wow, someone with the name 'The Prisoner' is looking for a girl, should we really be helping lol.

Ask on the chevron 8.0 'unnoficial' facebook page. I think I know who you mean and I think people she knows will be on their. I just cant remember either names off the top of my head.

Oh don't worry, I wouldn't expect you to give anything out. To be honest it's nothing hugely important, so I apologise if I gave that impression. It's just another one of those "want to get to know that girl" situations. I'd like to point out that it's not for me this time! It's actually someone who isn't on the forum but who's heart skipped a beat when he saw her (his words, not mine!), and was too lacking in confidence to go up and talk to her. I said I would ask around for him to see if she was a regular on here.

Edited by The Prisoner

I'm here! *waves hands around*

So sorry to disappoint your friend. They should still feel free to get in touch with me? I don't even know, I've never been in a situation like this before! It's very flattering, though!

Edited by blewupthesun
  • Like 1

Well, I don't really know who sat behind me during the talks since I haven't upgraded my body to the eyes-in-the-back-of-the-head model yet. ;) Trying really hard to remember all the people around me during the autograph sessions, though!

That's why he didn't want to say hello at the show - he thought that you would not think anything special of him, or would have a boyfriend. I guess the age-old saying is true, "never try, you only end up getting disappointed and heartbroken."