Latest Guest Announcement - LENA HEADEY

Lenas photoshoot is 25 and peters is 30 - but together they are 60?

I wondered about this too - is it a typo?

its the same as Michael Shanks and Amanda Tapping, I assume its because of the time it will take away from signings

I have a photoshoot ticket with Peter Dinklage on Saturday and was wondering if I could change it for one of Lena and Peter on Sunday??

How do you get the double photoshoot when you already bought a Peter Dinklage photo?

Thank you!

Normally it is not allowed, but I would suggest e-mailing info@collectormania.com with the request. Include your order number in the subject.

Lenas photoshoot is 25 and peters is 30 - but together they are 60?

I wondered about this too - is it a typo?

Unlikely to be a typo as it is quoted on both the website and the online shop.

Hmmm - will reconsider the double shot in that case :(

• Like 1

oh great guest!!!! :clap:

i also would love a double photo her and Linda too.

great news but not for the old bank manager :crying:

already bought lots of photo shoots for Lfcc -looks like I'm buying some more on preview Friday when the schedules out! to avoid clashes(other photo shoots/talk show etc) :smile: All good fun!!

You had to wait until I made an order last Friday, didn't ya. Hmm? Hmm??? :rolleyes:

Oh go on then, thanks for getting her! Might give it a few days and then do an order for her and the joint photo. Think I better go for Sunday Lena (the joint photo seems only to be Sunday), which is good as I'm already a bit worried that Saturday is going to be clash central, as I have Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks, their joint photo and their talk, Peter Dinklage and his talk...

SM, you're spoiling us. Also possibly ruining bank accounts, but this year is going to be one of theatre, musicals, concerts, comedy and conventions for me - I might not get to save much, but what a year it's going to be... :coolthumb:

Already ordered 5 photoshots until now and it seems the list is going to be longer. I guess i'm going to wait a little bit more for my next order, you never know what guests might

be announced during June :P

Edited by Vonsid
  • Like 1