Latest Guest Announcement - LENA HEADEY

Awesome guest!!

Need an advice : will she be very busy? Will it be possible to buy a photoshoot ticket on site?

And when will the planning for the photoshoots and talks be available?

Thanks!!

Anaïs

Edit : and since I already bought a photoshoot ticket for Peter Dinklage, I guess I can't ask to switch for a join photoshoot with Lena?

Just to be sure... ^^

Edited by Helleni

Awesome guest!!

Need an advice : will she be very busy? Will it be possible to buy a photoshoot ticket on site?

And when will the planning for the photoshoots and talks be available?

Thanks!!

Anaïs

1. Fairly busy at a guess but there is no real way of knowing until the event itself..

2. You can buy photo shoots at the event unless they sell out at the online shop first.

3. The schedule is normally posted on here 1-2 weeks prior to the event.

Edit : and since I already bought a photoshoot ticket for Peter Dinklage, I guess I can't ask to switch for a join photoshoot with Lena?

Just to be sure... ^^

E-mail info@collectormania.com with that request. Normally no but..,..

Include your order number in the subject.

such a good guest!! two quick questions, the shop only has the double shoot on the sunday, is this the only day its happening? and if (massive if i know) Charles Dance, or Nikolaj Coster-Waldau are announced AND added to a photo shoot, would we be able to upgrade? want to order my shoot but couldnt afford to do the double, then a triple/quad shot? I know its a massive if!

such a good guest!! two quick questions, the shop only has the double shoot on the sunday, is this the only day its happening? and if (massive if i know) Charles Dance, or Nikolaj Coster-Waldau are announced AND added to a photo shoot, would we be able to upgrade? want to order my shoot but couldnt afford to do the double, then a triple/quad shot? I know its a massive if!

1. As it stands, yes. Not every photo shoot is on every day.

2. Generally no, but it has been allowed on the odd occasion.

1. As it stands, yes. Not every photo shoot is on every day.

2. Generally no, but it has been allowed on the odd occasion.

Cheers 1 of 2, thats what i thought (and feared :P)

Edited by mikeh1982

I have a photoshoot ticket with Peter Dinklage on Saturday and was wondering if I could change it for one of Lena and Peter on Sunday??

How do you get the double photoshoot when you already bought a Peter Dinklage photo?

Thank you!

Can anyone who met her at CMK tell me what she was like? :)

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

Really nice. A bit quiet at first, someone said she wasn't sure how people would be as her character in GoT isn't very nice really but she was really nice. Went to see her a couple of times and she even wrote "hello again" on the photo the second time I went through.

I might get her to sign something non-GoT related this time.

Edited by Rockstar6662