Guest Announcement - Suanne Braun (Hathor)

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi all,

We are delighted to announce that Suanne Braun will be joining us for Chevron 8.0! :dance:

As I am sure you are all aware, Suanne played the Goa'uld System Lord Hathor.

Suanne is really looking forward to the weekend and seeing everyone! :clap:

Mark :smile:

250px-Hathor_promotional.jpg

normal_113_hathor_03.jpg

• Showmasters Admin

Great guest announcement,

one question, will the schedule be identical but with Suanne replacing dan? Or will it be changed more than that?

Cheers

The mornings should be the same, just with Suanne in Dan's place, but we are going to rework the afternoon as I think everyone would like to see Cliff and Suanne on the same stage together! :smile:

We should have a new schedule up online tomorrow and of course there will be one in your reg pack!

• Like 1

fantastic happy, happy, happy :clap: I met her once before but she was doing a show in the west end so we only got an hour or so of her but she was wonderful lovely & friendly person a great guest :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by david111066

one question, will the schedule be identical but with Suanne replacing dan? Or will it be changed more than that?

Cheers

The mornings should be the same, just with Suanne in Dan's place, but we are going to rework the afternoon as I think everyone would like to see Cliff and Suanne on the same stage together! :smile:

We should have a new schedule up online tomorrow and of course there will be one in your reg pack!

Will be awesome having cliff and suanne on stage together :)

Really sorry that Dan had to cancel, was looking forward to meeting him but understand that he has to work. having Suanne in his place is just fantastic, have not met her and she' a fab baddie, going to be fun with Ba'al and Hathor together. well done ME for getting it together 2 days before the event

:clap:

Cheers

Are the actual event times still the same? I've already booked my spa treatments for during the free time! lol