Torri Higginson - Fantastic lady

Avengers7

Kinda wish I'd had something else to get signed but only got a photo. But she was lovely, managed to exchange a few words which doesn't always happen in a photoshoot and she said something really sweet to something I said. Will definitely find something else I need her to sign next time she comes over.

Torri was lovely! Had plenty of time for a chat when having her auto on the Sunday and seemed very warm and genuine - this weekend's older woman crush! :whistling:

She's two years younger than me,...sorted :blush:

Seriously, next time she's at one of these I'm going to find something else for her to sign.

Got her to sign my Atlantis season 1 companion book. I've got all the SG.1 cast to sign my SG.1 companion book so now started collecting the Atlantis team. Funny that she asked me where I worked and it turned out I work where she went to University in London. Small world.

• Like 1

Great experience with Torri.. asked my name in the photo shoot and had time for a chat when I got an autograph... Also met her at the bar and had another chat with her.. she even called me sweetie... lovely lady...

• Like 1

What an absolutely lovely guest. During the photoshoot she remarked on how much she liked my jacket and how smart I looked. I always loved her character in Atlantis and didn't like the show as much after her departure. Therefore meeting her was particularly made that much more special by how sweet and lovely she was - great guest

Edited by Grant Wheelwright

Got her to sign my Atlantis season 1 companion book. I've got all the SG.1 cast to sign my SG.1 companion book so now started collecting the Atlantis team. Funny that she asked me where I worked and it turned out I work where she went to University in London. Small world.

Yeah, I found out that I live in the same town that her father was born in.

She was very nice, I didn't actually meet her, but when i went up to chris judge, I asked if i could have his sig in black pen, and his character name, she lent over and said "He's very demanding isn't he?" It's little jokes like that which you don't forget and shows she's genuinely interested and keen to get involved with people when she's at conventions!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I found out that I live in the same town that her father was born in.

Did not realise Torri has WElsh Heritage...